E30 Baur Convertibles

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eggie86

Club Guest
Hey guys, I know it's been covered a couple of years back in the forums, but I'm frankly quite fascinated with the Baur models after reading up about it recently.And I'm just curious whether there are still any here in the country? I know I've come across a 325i cabrio before in KL, and that was a beauty, but not a Baur sadly.Sharing some pics I took from the TBMW mag; hence the poorer quality. :4:
imag0724.jpg
Alpinas... :love:
imag0725.jpg

there are a few here. however if you're in the market for a ragtop E30, stay away from them. the original E30 cabrios by BMW are better built, and look nicer without B pillars.

mizhan;594933 said:
there are a few here. however if you're in the market for a ragtop E30, stay away from them. the original E30 cabrios by BMW are better built, and look nicer without B pillars.

Thanks for the info Mizhan. I've seen a cabrio once only a few months ago, and she was a stunner. :love: No idea whether it was owned by a member. The car was a white cabrio with BBSes and a mean sounding exhaust.

quite a number of E30 cabrios 'appearing' on our streets in recent years actually.

Bro eggie, I know of 2 baur and their owners.

1) Red baur...Pj
2) Silver baur...Kajang

sk30;595115 said:
Bro eggie, I know of 2 baur and their owners.

1) Red baur...Pj
2) Silver baur...Kajang

Cool, thanks for the info bro. Must be quite a rare sight then. :4:

Its lovely...but i still love the e30 cabriolet more :) matter of personal preference but if i could, i would keep a 2002 baur over e30 :D

yup bro gizmoz82,the silver car is a 318 M10.

Have seen few Cabrio's in Hartamas.A white,red and if im not wrong a dark blue or black.all in pristine cond.

those are standard BMW colours. you can google them for images. good luck!

Top Bottom