E28 5201 meter penal lights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Nik Mansor Mohamad

Club Guest
My E28 meter panel light isnt bright enought and hardly see the milage (numbers}at night. Already adjusted the light control to max but no avail. Any suggestion member?

Nik.. you posted on the wrong section...

calling Mod to tow it to the right section..

drag86.....How does LED light look llike? I would like to install it if it's bright enough N could see the numbers. Where do U install it N how much does it cost c/w fixing?

It's just like the icon size. You need someone to instal for u. I'll check the price for you. I got mine for free.

drags86 - one of my meter pannel light also burn. wanted to change it. where to instal. hope u can give the contact and location . thanks

onezeone;294632 said:
drags86 - one of my meter pannel light also burn. wanted to change it. where to instal. hope u can give the contact and location . thanks

Bro,
D.I.Y. If you need the single LED then I have to get my friend to make some. But it will take sometime. Cost ?? to check.

NIk

mine BM is E34 can it be instal. ASC light not working and my rpm meter goes sometime gelong " sometime ok.

drag86

can your friends fix it. my problem.

thanks

my e36 328 meter lights very dim even when adjusted to maximum. my mechanic said that cannot change to bigger wattage cos it will melt the instrumentation panel. any truth in this. anybody out there can help or advise?

why dim, cos the contacts has oxidized and the power will be down..

so, use a contact cleaner, clean all the contacts(copper) and buy new Philips 50% brighter blubs.. LEDS also can...

want more brighter... must have teh tarik with me... ada cara...

in Annual Dinner 2005 forum???

Moderator? Betty Boop?

hhhhmmmm..... should move this to the proper forum.....

Top Bottom