E-39 rims with deep dish/lips

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bailey;276387 said:
tat AC type III where got deep dish one ? but it looks nice if u choose 19" like wang's one

Yes the one i saw is like Wang's but it is racing 18" AC (it has got the nuts all round on the rim). Looks good eh? But ones with deeeeeeeeepppppp dish is the killer lah......mampus......

bohtak;276638 said:
my 18" alpinas rear is 10.5j with 2" deep dish
kekekekke :D

racun....racun.....dunlah like that.....dun turn me in an addict....rim addict heh heh....shall we start to post pics of members rims on this thread? kasi tunjuk ler sikit......

sinocom;276630 said:
original M-sport rim

Honestly...the original M sport rim do not look fierce lah....looks like any other rims that would not attract attention. Prefer the hot looking ones.

Saw some rims for E60 M5 & Breyton Magic. Unfortunately all comes from TAiwan. Ahem....any one of you members uses Taiwan rims? If so, pernah kena potholes kah....ada dented kah? What is your overall opinion on the replica?

Is the replica version "acceptable" or die hard originals? How bout starting a poll on whether should go for replicas or originals?.
:rock:

fierce does not go well in my dictionary at the moment with kids in the car. i think 17" would be the max for me.

affan66;276818 said:
fierce does not go well in my dictionary at the moment with kids in the car. i think 17" would be the max for me.

dude ..long time no hear from you ...post some pictures of ya new E39 larrr ..diam diam aje

affan66;276818 said:

weh....fierce from the outside...cute from the inside...the best combination mah...
17" hamman with deep lips......go for it....JUST DO IT!!!!:top:

Top Bottom