DSC off, S6, Sports Mode "ON".

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Stefan, despite my better judgement, I will reply. Ha, not that I've ever let that get in my way! Anyhow, yes, I am glad that you appreciate and acknowledge my wit. From your rather bombastic style of writing, I can tell you're trying to prove a point, and no worries, you will be given ample opportunity to do so. Still, it's been a while since I've had someone even approaching my level of coherence to "spar" with, so, let us commence.

Again, in reference to your latest posting.

Firstly, who you are plays a paramount role in all of this. See, unlike you, I am a known quantity to several of the members on this forum. For better or for worse! They can attest that I do indeed have a E46 SMGII M3. They too can attest that I drive it hard. They too can attest that I have a modicum of driving skill. Whilst you, Stefan, are a totally unknown quantity. Are you some 14 year old pimply pubescent hiding in front of his computer having a laugh at us all? Who knows?

Or more importantly, do you own an M3? How much wheel time have you had in one? What cars have you driven and owned to form the opinions that you have now, beyond what you've read in magazines and on the internet?

Which leads us very nicely to your opinions on the E46 M3.

1. Steering feel;
Go drive a 911. Any of them.

2. Understeer;
Notice how overtyred the M3 is. This on a car with "perfect" 50:50 weight distribution and hardly an abudance of torque. Tell me how that encourages anything but handling balanced towards understeer at sane speeds and on public roads.

3.Launch Control;
Nope, not curious at all. All this electronic mumbo-jumbo does not interest me. Takes all the skill outta launching the car (I do and would prefer a stick shift).

4. Track time;
No, I've not experienced it on track, something which I look forward to rectifying this April the 14th (perhaps you'd like to come along and enlighten me?).

5. DSC and Sport mode;
read my initial post.

6. Throttle mashing;
Yes, I'm sure.

Stefan, by your faintly insulting baiting of me, and your choice of leading ladies, I'm pretty sure you're not a 14 year old. That's why I replied. But what I'm pretty sure of is how you're a completely mediocre mid to late 30's "gentleman" with an overly inflated opinion of his intellect, wit, and skill behind the wheel.

I look forward to meeting you and proving all my assumptions about you correct. If all you can do is sit behind your monitor and hide behind some pseudonym, well, please f.uck off and leave this forum to those of sufficient maturity to participate.

Thank you. Oh, and please don't worry, it takes a person with alot more wit and originality than your pathetic attempts at insult to offend me.

My bad. I've not totally clarified our original point of contention; that I find the M3 boring. That's cos I'm comparing it to the car I so very nearly got- a Porsche 996 GT3 Mk.II Clubsport. Now, that's an interesting car.

Dunno about you guys, but I'm loving this tit-4-tat and learning a great deal too. The ball is back at your court, stefan! If the both of you attend our track day on April 16th, I'm gonna make it a point to be there, with nachos and shit!! Bravo!!!

Stefan's not a local AFAIK.... so chances of him being in Sepang would be next to slim....

but then again, his IP address said he's connecting within the border..... :dunno:

Aiyo, whats the fascination with Stefan's identity? IT doesn't matter to me as he is probably a local indian chap and had his tertiary education in the UK :D :D (this is according to a character profiling expert from Bukit Aman :nyehehe: )

Anyway, talk is cheap eh...oversteer or understeer...bring it to the track on the 16th of April and we shall find out who's right or wrong :rofl: :rofl: So Stefan, will you be around?? :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

IMO, we cant compare a M3 to a Ferrari/Porsche/Aston Martin. Its a different segment/league...I don't really consider the M3 to be a throughbreed sport car. Its more of a sports saloon if you ask me. It should be compared to an Alfa GTV or Audi TT (V6 with DSG) and etc.

Cheers!

I can be the safety car. h eh eh eh h :D
But me no knowledge of driving on track plus maybe Stefan too keng. So can oni smell his habuk le. How how?? :eek:

But then again dun thk me got to worry lor since sure he no coming wan. Sorry ar me england not so powderful wan. Read posting oso need dicktionary.

Fabian ar
Within border? What is that ar? Ainsway he may be staying in USJ near your house oso le.

Whats all the fuss about, why don't we take it offline and settle this issue once and for all in SEPANG.

stefan, calling stefan....alvin, calling alvin.

Originally posted by jeffreyewe@Mar 25 2005, 04:28 AM
Whats all the fuss about, why don't we take it offline and settle this issue once and for all in SEPANG.

stefan, calling stefan....alvin, calling alvin.
Oi not me lar. Me just safety call.

Anyway The Necc & me will definately be at Sepang on 16th Apr.

Off topic, lets not forget the battle between Alvin and Kevster!!! 6pot vs 4 pot *cabutz* :rofl: :) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by ALBundy@Mar 25 2005, 12:43 PM
Off topic, lets not forget the battle between Alvin and Kevster!!! 6pot vs 4 pot *cabutz* :rofl: :) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
This I gotta see... :D Power vs finesse... :eek:k:

Ehhh??? There's all this talk, where do I place my bets ah?! The Necessary better not FFK!! BTW, can someone please call Eeric to be there too. Miss him lar!!! (pssst... please ask him to bring his lovely and drop-dead-gorgeous girlfren too!!)

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Mar 25 2005, 12:44 AM
Ehhh??? There's all this talk, where do I place my bets ah?! The Necessary better not FFK!! BTW, can someone please call Eeric to be there too. Miss him lar!!! (pssst... please ask him to bring his lovely and drop-dead-gorgeous girlfren too!!)

I can place ur bet with me...!!! :ph34r: Time to go LDI liao..!!

BTW, is walrus_lord cumming too? or has he sold his car and gotten an MPV? This is one helluva talented driver too!

Top Bottom