drive shaft problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
alantiong;721707 said:
bimmerholic.... Kakakaka.. I learnt it the hard way. Told the guy to check for me.... He never did it. After the thing kaput.. I ask him how come he din realise its when iasked him to check... He said "you never say check 'gantung' bearing mah... Wah lau.. Wanna go gantung myself!

lol!!!! :d

after done with my journey to melaka today.. two things came out.. first is the under carriage cover just fall when drove over 200(around 220 when it fell, now oni using cable tie).. anybody know where to get this thing? is chop shop available or i need to buy it at the spare part shop? the second problem is this ting2 problem. when i arrived in kl, the sound just came out exactly like what has been described. the sound came out when engaging to R or D from N.. so, bro alantiong, where should i bring my beloved e39 to check over this matter? ur help is very much appreciated. tq!

The undrcarriage plastic cover.. Buy new, dun get chop shop cos as time goes by, it get brittle. And new ones not that expensive.

Go bomin or albert, they will sort you out in no time

alive88;721934 said:
after done with my journey to melaka today.. two things came out.. first is the under carriage cover just fall when drove over 200(around 220 when it fell, now oni using cable tie).. anybody know where to get this thing? is chop shop available or i need to buy it at the spare part shop? the second problem is this ting2 problem. when i arrived in kl, the sound just came out exactly like what has been described. the sound came out when engaging to R or D from N.. so, bro alantiong, where should i bring my beloved e39 to check over this matter? ur help is very much appreciated. tq!

Bro, i lost my cover before, workshop help me get one from chop shop for Rm400, 1st bring in better looking one but the screw position different and finally get one with a bit crack, take alantiong advice, go for new, not need headache!

alantiong;722166 said:
The undrcarriage plastic cover.. Buy new, dun get chop shop cos as time goes by, it get brittle. And new ones not that expensive.

Go bomin or albert, they will sort you out in no time

will find some time to send my car to check soon.. thanks a lot bro

peter2118;722259 said:
Bro, i lost my cover before, workshop help me get one from chop shop for Rm400, 1st bring in better looking one but the screw position different and finally get one with a bit crack, take alantiong advice, go for new, not need headache!

thats what im thinking.. better get the new one. need to replace the front mudguard too. that one also rubbed with tyres.. hence, the car rear conversion needs to wait first.. maintenance first, cosmetic later.. if not will become beauty without brain oni.. hehehe

Last time when i have the ting ting sound was when a key stuck in my rear tyre.

Top Bottom