Does it fit my car?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Ama,

Kindly introduce yourself in the Newbie's section..there's a template in the stickies for you to use..

Cheers :)

Thanks for your suggestion ! But does anyone know the answer? Whether it can be used in my car?

It shall fit nicely, but ur a/c panel have to be remove to the bottom. some of our forumer also selling this

Ama;653622 said:
Thanks for your suggestion ! But does anyone know the answer? Whether it can be used in my car?

So meaning to say you can't be bothered with a introduction & respecting the forum etiquette? Only interested in members on this forum to answer your query only?

hi am new new i can't understand your question what your want..
so please clear first your question..

Re

I am agree with gregcwho. You first introduced yourself then you start.
gregcwho;653661 said:
So meaning to say you can't be bothered with a introduction & respecting the forum etiquette? Only interested in members on this forum to answer your query only?
Hi Mark_taylor, welcome to forum.

willismith;664615 said:
I am agree with gregcwho. You first introduced yourself then you start.

Interesting comment from someone who has not bothered to introduce himself either...so maybe you should start by doing it yourself first?

Mark_taylor;664565 said:
hi am new new i can't understand your question what your want..
so please clear first your question..

Hi Mark,

There is a Newbies section where new members/forumers introduce themselves by posting their own introduction thread. There's a template in the stickies if you are unsure of what to write..

every now and then, newcomers become too anxious and tend to forget to read the rules, or in other words, introduce first. guess it is high time to disable posting unless cleared by moderators upon a proper and brief introduction. just my 2 sen

we knock the door of our neighbour's house before entering. it's an etiquette. pls show some respect and i'm sure lots of ppl will help u

I'm so sorry! I have already introduce myself in Newbie's. Late apologize to you!

gregcwho;653240 said:
Hi Ama,

Kindly introduce yourself in the Newbie's section..there's a template in the stickies for you to use..

I'm so sorry! I have already introduce myself in Newbie's. Late apologize to you!

v3nu5_xx;665061 said:
Off topic:

Maybe it time to put newbie thread on top instead of nearly bottom now?

Agree on that..better to put entire General Forum section up then the BMW range after that..

But for first registration, best to channel straight to introduction page which they can fill up & it gets posted...otherwise unable to proceed further..then only this problem can be solved..

gregcwho;665344 said:
Agree on that..better to put entire General Forum section up then the BMW range after that..

But for first registration, best to channel straight to introduction page which they can fill up & it gets posted...otherwise unable to proceed further..then only this problem can be solved..

Thank you and sorry, It's my first time to be a member of car forum. Thank you for your sincere suggestion. I'm apologize for introduction.

Ama;665706 said:
No, I haven't solve out my prob.

First of all, have you visit all the treads in this forum? What you have posted is an item that an OM 7833 sells in this forum. NO, it does not fit in with a sat nav Gps !! If you want that one, visit another site call Bimmermav.com and prepare to fork out US2,785.00 for it.

To clarify this, what Ama show in the link is old version. If want to order online, make sure u get the correct new version. It come with GPS function, but if u want to get the free update map, then prepare to pay extra money.

Top Bottom