DIWALI TT CUM MMZ CAR-nival, Saturday 20 Nov 2010 @ 4:30pm.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
BlackCat;580416 said:
I'll try to get the Ampang boys together and we'll see you chaps there...

Its been awhile since the last time I was there.

dzuljazz2001;580565 said:
:smokin: good thinking BC ... as I honestly believe that for the good and betterment of the club, our OFFICIAL TT should be given the preference over any others ... juz my 0.00002 sens ... :):):wink::wink::burnout:

I was referring to the TT at MMZ bro, not the official TTs.

Tho' I still think that the Official TTs are a bit of a bore nowadays and has been for a long long while...

Now before anyone raise any eyebrows... let me qualify that statement.

It was a bore not only during this current CM's tenure but also the last and the past.

When TTs get too large it loses its 'twang' thus you'll see 'groupies'... etc etc

But hei... thats how things evolve...

Me? I'm old skool...

Everyone has their preference :)

BlackCat;581137 said:
I was referring to the TT at MMZ bro, not the official TTs.

Tho' I still think that the Official TTs are a bit of a bore nowadays and has been for a long long while...

Now before anyone raise any eyebrows... let me qualify that statement.

It was a bore not only during this current CM's tenure but also the last and the past.

When TTs get too large it loses its 'twang' thus you'll see 'groupies'... etc etc

But hei... thats how things evolve...

Me? I'm old skool...

Everyone has their preference :)

Missed the days where you show me "your" and I show you "mine" :wink:

lets just keep things simple as we sre short of time for this TT. We have simple boot sales, chit chat,TT and those who wanna "show" their cars, this will be a good chance to do so!

Mizhan : teh ais on me..

Lamsing and InitialM : I dunno what to offer..hahahahaha

Comm : those around pls come.

Hmmm, in my opinion, must organise a bit for this carnival. Let say I bring a whole boot of baby stuff..then no one is interested...then wasted only.

At least we need to know what items on sale so that we can draw people there. Also, there got wifi or not? cos I'm sure car parts can be costly n i doubt you will carry x amount of cash. So we maybank2u on the spot!

Then all spouse/wifey must come cos only women easily con convince in buying things one!!! @_@

mods, please include Deepavali TT in the subject of the thread as well!

before I leave for hol's

1) There will be no booze served there even at the car park to adhere to Selangor Goverment Regulations.
2) We cant set up tents as we need prior approval and permits hence the request to keep it simple.

JJ

racheltoh;581157 said:
Hmmm, in my opinion, must organise a bit for this carnival. Let say I bring a whole boot of baby stuff..then no one is interested...then wasted only.

At least we need to know what items on sale so that we can draw people there. Also, there got wifi or not? cos I'm sure car parts can be costly n i doubt you will carry x amount of cash. So we maybank2u on the spot!

Then all spouse/wifey must come cos only women easily con convince in buying things one!!! @_@

somehow rachel, you look familiar...do i know u, or do you know me? ;)

The Deepavali Car-nival

The idea is get as many people as possible to attend, so that BMW owners and non owners can mingle.

Those who are wanting to sell their cars or car parts can find this a very good venue as there would be drivers looking for a good bargain.

But Car Booth Sales does not mean its only car part sale, one can sell just about anything.

Its a day that we can just meet up chit chat and have fun. So get anybody and everybody to come along!

johnj;581211 said:
before I leave for hol's

1) There will be no booze served there even at the car park to adhere to Selangor Goverment Regulations.
2) We cant set up tents as we need prior approval and permits hence the request to keep it simple.

JJ

There goes my plan...so cannot drink.....can I pretend I did not see the rule.....hehehehehe

ssmann;581676 said:
There goes my plan...so cannot drink.....can I pretend I did not see the rule.....hehehehehe

haha... pour your booze into Coke bottle.. hahhaa..

Can't be served but didn't say can't consume mah...

fabianyee;581679 said:
haha... pour your booze into Coke bottle.. hahhaa..

Can't be served but didn't say can't consume mah...

Hehehehehe......leave it to the ingenius to find ways around this....anyway, as committed, I still will empty one case of tiger into a chiller and will be consuming from my booth....all rebels welcome to join...hahahaha

ssmann;581681 said:
Hehehehehe......leave it to the ingenius to find ways around this....anyway, as committed, I still will empty one case of tiger into a chiller and will be consuming from my booth....all rebels welcome to join...hahahaha

i'll park next to u... hahahha...

Who voted PKR in la....can easily booze under Toyol's time la.....hahahahaha

ssmann,

Bro, if you are planning to sell your car, drive it over and put a 'For Sale" sign on it! ;)

Don Franco;581690 said:
ssmann,

Bro, if you are planning to sell your car, drive it over and put a 'For Sale" sign on it! ;)

Hahahaha.....no sale la bro. Keepin me babies, until I find a vehicle that WOWS me :eek:

Top Bottom