DIWALI TT CUM MMZ CAR-nival, Saturday 20 Nov 2010 @ 4:30pm.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

johnj

Founding Member
Since everyone is back from the holiday weekend, I would like to suggest that we have a TT next friday 20thth November 2010 for Deepavali. Venue would be MMZ, Jelutong at 4.30pm. Those who want to bring murukku are most welcome..hahaha....All Are Welcome.

Book mark this event. 7 PM.

Miss the last one by Mizhan. Thought it was 9:00pm but only realize that it was 4:30 pm.

Sorry, mizhan if you are reading this.

yeahhh..lets start the count!..I wish all the committe members will come including the drunken master AB..hahahaha...

Come to think of it, the CM has yet to announce this month's official TT. Kill 2 birds with one stone, make it an official monthly TT la.

johnj;580145 said:
yeahhh..lets start the count!..I wish all the committe members will come including the drunken master AB..hahahaha...

Hoooi!!!!!!!

climenta;580171 said:
Come to think of it, the CM has yet to announce this month's official TT. Kill 2 birds with one stone, make it an official monthly TT la.

Actually announced. This morning... I just edited the Official TT thread. Do it this week in Borneo la! They have tanee there also.. happy hour all night long if not mistaken.. for OM only.

astroboy;580183 said:
Actually announced. This morning... I just edited the Official TT thread. Do it this week in Borneo la! They have tanee there also.. happy hour all night long if not mistaken.. for OM only.

AB,

Lets just have the Official TT at Borneo as it is for this week.

JJ's Deepavali TT can be held next week as he has planned. No issue.

But just a suggestion, JJ.. if the timing is a bit early, say 4.30pm, that would be great, as MMZ has a huge car park to show off the cars, or maybe even to drift ...

jarance;580140 said:
Book mark this event. 7 PM.

Miss the last one by Mizhan. Thought it was 9:00pm but only realize that it was 4:30 pm.

Sorry, mizhan if you are reading this.

Hi,
As a new UDM driver, I am interested to join, but may I suggest, to make it start at 8pm, instead of 7pm? As a muslim, I need to perform my prayer at around 7pm (Maghrib)...:D

Bro,

You can join in anytime, the TT will be there until very late into the night.

johnj;580135 said:
Since everyone is back from the holiday weekend, I would like to suggest that we have a TT next friday
19th November 2010 for Deepavali. Venue would be MMZ, Jelutong at 7pm. Those who want to bring murukku are most welcome..hahaha....All Are Welcome.

Happy Deepavali macha,MMZ long time no TT there .........miss the place.

we can also do a mini bimeerfest ? best car gets boot full of muruku..haha..

Yo bro,

Happy Belated Deepavali to you and family. And not forgetting to all the Hindus who had celebrated.. and others who had enjoyed an additional day off.

Btw, where is MMZ? Appreciate if someone can post a Google Map or its' GPS cordinates or adress.

Normally it's hard for me to come for TT on Fridays but since it's a Deepavali TT, and for the sake of Deepavali (and its muruku :rock:), I guess we can get mutton curry there, right? I will surely drop by.. Any tanee kah?

Cheers...

lotsa TT happening on FRIDAYs ..the ampang ones and the KL ones ...and moreover it's confusing many on where to go ...thread are bumping here and there ....

would appreciate that such event maybe held on another DAY ...SAT evening perhaps OR sunday noon ..as what last mizhan did for the temerloh guys as it was something to look forward on a saturday sunny afternoon ... :)

attenbrough;580377 said:
errrr....just as arrioBMW said... Where is MMZ arr??

Thanks Bedok for the map & address..

That helped me to find the cordinates if anyone needs it for their GPS..

3°6'34"N 101°32'33"E gps cordinates for MMZ

Top Bottom