Discounts for the F10 520D

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Tangty

Club Guest
Hi,i am looking at potentially buying a f10 520D here in Johor bahru. The AB dealership here have offered a small cash discount for the car , but looking at the fact that its end of the year was hoping for more.Can i find out what discounts or offers you folks have received from the various distributorships around the country so that i can better negotiate a deal here?Any help will be appreciated!! thanks

Do you mind buying it at Tian Siang Ipoh? They have ready stock and are able to give you some freebies and a handsome discount, as bro Kht put it in another thread below.

Kht;690591 said:
520d not entitled to 5 yrs BSRI but at Ipoh TS can get free sports body kit. I got mine in mid Oct and miss the offer. 523ican get body kit, 5 yrs BSRI plus 5 figures discount on top! Plus special Ipoh discount.

Tangty;694833 said:
Hi,

i am looking at potentially buying a f10 520D here in Johor bahru. The AB dealership here have offered a small cash discount for the car , but looking at the fact that its end of the year was hoping for more.
Can i find out what discounts or offers you folks have received from the various distributorships around the country so that i can better negotiate a deal here?
Any help will be appreciated!! thanks

%%%??? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wjmg;694917 said:
Do you mind buying it at Tian Siang Ipoh? They have ready stock and are able to give you some freebies and a handsome discount, as bro Kht put it in another thread below.

hmmm i read the thread..anyone know if the discount and freebie is still available?

Tangty;694971 said:
hmmm i read the thread..anyone know if the discount and freebie is still available?

At the moment no more stock of 520d at TS Ipoh. But a unit is expected last week of December. Don't know what is the best offer but squeeze hard.

they are giving M sport Bodykit.

Bro KHT.
saw one at the famous old wong's Ipoh Horfun the other day.
Looks funny with the 17 Inch wheels
Also saw a white 528I M sport in one of the car spa near Pengkalan..
Ipoh has a lot of F10 zooming around

But Ipoh only got 2 or 3 units of 520d and more E class than F10. Was waiting for you to call for tt bro ck318ci.

So sorry bro...
my Ipoh trip is so chaotic and rushed I didnt even know is over...
too busy...

ck318ci;695042 said:
So sorry bro...
my Ipoh trip is so chaotic and rushed I didnt even know is over...
too busy...
It's ok. Next time la.

Top Bottom