Different between Luxury line & sport line

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mitz70

Club Guest
Just want to know what is the different between f30 luxury line & sport line ?? is the different only cosmetic. Does the luxury line have sports & sports + mode. I know Sports line has bucket seat N LUXURY Line has the comfort seat........is that all ???

Sport Line : Sport Seats (Bucket Seats), Stiffer
Luxury Line : Luxury Seats, more soft

- bumper trims
- steering wheel is thicker and different stiches for sport
- sport badge on side doors
- sport mode which is really great. pick up faster, steering feels heavier (not sure if luxury has this mode)

- according to a Quill SA - sport seat and steering wheel cost a lot more than the luxury ones if purchased separately

besides all the above, thr is a small led light on each B-pillar (above safety belt) for luxury line, guess it's to create more luxury and premium feeling =)

tsh;808594 said:
besides all the above, thr is a small led light on each B-pillar (above safety belt) for luxury line, guess it's to create more luxury and premium feeling =)

Ermm....my modern line 320d has the led light above safety belt too wo..

hmm... i checked out some price list from other countries.... apparently there is a slight difference between the lines in different country.... modern being the cheapest, sports in the middle, and luxury more expensive....

Top Bottom