Delivery of 328i msport end of the week

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

MSport867

Official Member
Hii,...forumers...I will be taking delivery of my first BMW soon (My dad used to owned 528i E28 back in the 80's) any advice or anything that I should scrutinize in detail?? rusted seat?? RFT pressure ?? I just love the power delivery of the 328i its just like driving Golf Gti Mk 7. Had test drove Lexus IS250 luxury last week & the V6 engine note is wow plus the extra gadget but it would not pull be BMW though coz handling is much better.... Wish BMW would stick to 6 cylinder. I know these question have been asked before but please bear with me. I have read almost all the posting until confuse so....:smile: :25:MSport867

Welcome onboard. Congrats on your new m sport 328i. I have tested the new IS250 too and I would say that it is comfortable and luxury but not enough power and torque. It's kind of sluggish. You have to revved the engine hard to get more power and this makes it noisy and harsh. I tried the iDrive on the IS250 and it is not as good as our BMW iDrive.

Congrats on the new ride bro :top:

MSport867;853804 said:
I just love the power delivery of the 328i its just like driving Golf Gti Mk 7.

Err.. if its just like GTi Mk7, why not just buy that instead and keep the extra rm80k or so? :)

Congrats!

_M_;853816 said:
Congrats on the new ride bro :top:

Err.. if its just like GTi Mk7, why not just buy that instead and keep the extra rm80k or so? :)

Haiya _M_ pillow cannot stuff any more money inside la. Have to spend more :)

- - - Updated - - -

enkil;853830 said:
Congrats!

Haiya _M_ pillow cannot stuff any more money inside la. Have to spend more :)

- - - Updated - - -

I think he has both golf GTi MK 7 and 328i m sport.

No issues with MySikap?
I'm also told that my car can be ready by this week PROVIDED JPJ system is ok.
2 more days before this week ends... so far still no news... haiz...

MySikap really flops big time this round...

- - - Updated - - -

No issues with MySikap?

Yeah, my registration was delayed a week plus because of it. Going through it again with my wife's Fiesta. Hopefully, your's get sorted timely too.
Senseless;853958 said:
No issues with MySikap?

bit of a delay with the registration at JPJ. took longer than usual, especially if you request/tender for certain numbers. anyway all the best!

Yep my car is delayed too, have you got yours yet? Update.... Ah sorry just read your post on the tyre. Gratz, have a great ride.

FYI for those who has got their F30 registered on 29th Nov, you will be 'upgraded' with 5 yrs BSIR instead of original 3 years.
BMW Malaysia has made this official.
Informed by my SA, that's why my car reg was delayed.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI for those who has got their F30 registered on 29th Nov, you will be 'upgraded' with 5 yrs BSIR instead of original 3 years.
BMW Malaysia has made this official.
Informed by my SA, that's why my car reg was delayed.

:rock: uh huh I think thats the xmas promo they were talking about?? woohoo. Hope its true!

Yes, it is the promotion. I got it booked for my 328 msport, but its only apply on certain period and its for 2013 car. Very interesting offer but not the 2 years warranty. Kind of sucks. Most of the continentals are going 4-5 years, but none has 1 attractive like bmw 328 msport.

Collected my new F30 328i M Sports 'advance' MG today complete with 5 yrs BSIR & iDrive Touch.
Looks great!!

F30TPA;855080 said:
Collected my new F30 328i M Sports 'advance' MG today complete with 5 yrs BSIR & iDrive Touch.
Looks great!!

Congratulations. You are one lucky guy to get the latest iDrive touch and 5 years BSRI. Enjoy your new driving machine.

Top Bottom