Currently Upgrading BMWCLUBMALAYSIA.com

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Tom, in the vendor zone forum, the reply script flashes to fast to read before it returns to the main page back again.. it's too fast to understand what's it's all about..

haywire;584767 said:
Hi Tom, some issue viewing the site on Opera Mobile 9.7 on my Windows Mobile phone

This is what I see on my phone:

5205707283_feb4015ca8.jpg

No matter what I do I cant see the front of the car. Zoom in or zoom out also cannot. It sorta cropped all the photos in the site on my phone.

This is what I see on my computer:

5205707285_b5a1eccc23.jpg

The photo is actually wider and can see the front of the car more

And on a separate issue the Quick Links and the Advanced Search on the top bar overlaps on my phone (as you can see in the top photo.

Appreciate all the works that have been done to improve the site!

haywire

the large images are now automatically resized to 800pixels in width
let me know if this works on your device

Tom, once logged in, how do we check for todays post as there is only new post click available?cheers

selvahraje46;587803 said:
Tom, once logged in, how do we check for todays post as there is only new post click available?cheers

Would like to know too.. Thanks

Tom, can we have (like before) the Quick Navigation pull-down menu on the New Posts search results page?

Another thing, i keep getting logged out when idle for more than 5 minutes. Why aah..?

Thanks bro!

Just a suggestion but can we change the smiley back to the previous one?

:D => similiar like the previous one
bluebiggrin.gif

hehehe ... i know it's very minor and very fickle :love:

ICEMAN 13;586920 said:
tom san

i'm still facing the same problem as mentioned earlier ... TQ

dear tom ..i'm still facing with this problem ...during my 1st log in ( etc in the morning ) and upon clicking new page , i'll get an array of threads posting and far right down i could see A PAGE NO whereby can select PG 2,3,4 .....

But upon logging off and re-log in after ( say 5 minutes ) Click the new page ..i'll get only a couple of thread which is posted upon that 5 minutes only and can't see the rest of the threads which i've not read or posted ....the rest will just dissapear...

hope you can look into this problem as i've been missing lotsa threads lately and have to click on every single forum icon to check on the lattest postings ...

TQ

ICEMAN 13;609016 said:
dear tom ..i'm still facing with this problem ...during my 1st log in ( etc in the morning ) and upon clicking new page , i'll get an array of threads posting and far right down i could see A PAGE NO whereby can select PG 2,3,4 .....

But upon logging off and re-log in after ( say 5 minutes ) Click the new page ..i'll get only a couple of thread which is posted upon that 5 minutes only and can't see the rest of the threads which i've not read or posted ....the rest will just dissapear...

hope you can look into this problem as i've been missing lotsa threads lately and have to click on every single forum icon to check on the lattest postings ...

TQ

Same issue Ice. I think cos the cookies remember when you last clicked the new posts function.

Like the time I got back from overseas, almost 9-11 pages of new posts. I didn't refresh the page cos one by one right click open in new tab... After awhile, accidentally click close tab and re-opened the new posts thingy, ended up showing like a page of new posts from the time I first logged on.

Most properly every one was facing tis problem since the new interface was change.

Alex5522;609024 said:
Most properly every one was facing tis problem since the new interface was change.

yep , i'm facing it on this new interface and never had any issues with the old one ....

Tuan Tom, it appears that imageshack pics are no longer viewable when linked...can pls help? Noticed this from a few days ago. TQTQ

Bro Tom, did you do any tweaking/upgrading works for the forum today or last night?

Viewing of the forum from my phone starts to act up this morning, when I view a thread its showing a threaded view like below:

5531484118_b65a9c7a48_b.jpg

Which is highly annoying because I cant view other posts easily like it used to be.

Also, when I do a 'New posts' search, the results doesnt show the thread page numbers which was previously showing:

5531484122_9b22fcf975_b.jpg

Used to work fine until yesterday.

I view the forum 90-95% on my phone, so its currently frustrating for me to navigate through the forum. Can you look into this please, thank you

I'm using Opera for Mobile version 9.7, running on Windows Mobile 6.5.

Note: Forum works fine currently on Safari on Mac at work though.

hi everyone,

the "New Posts" function has been solved finally. Iceman, please try :)

maniac: submitted bmwclubmalaysia.com for review, waiting for reply, thanks for reporting this

Haywire: the forums wasn't tweaked for that, do try clearing cookies, history and everything, the threaded view needs to be activated by the user to display in the mode. but let me know if this persist even after clearing your preferences

as for the bmwlcubmalaysia.com's layout being messed up for some, we will be implementing a fresher layout soon right after customizing it for use on bmwclubmalaysia.com

thank you all
Tom

thanks

Top Bottom