Currently Upgrading BMWCLUBMALAYSIA.com

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
er, tom...our forum joining number is missing on our avatar...

and the official members and club guest/newbie has the almost same font colour....

muchas gracious....

I've been in and out of the forum several times since this morn...

So far so good and simply love the load times!!!

Whatever you did Tom, just please keep the pages as 'light' as it is now.

Speaking for myself [with really shiety broadband service], this new layout is a JOY!!!

Thanks for the upgrades :) :) :)

thanks for the comments as well as the patience everyone

Tom, there seems to be a problem on the right margin of the page... seems to be 'over-extended' way too far right needing users to scroll...

pussy;583897 said:
and the official members and club guest/newbie has the almost same font colour....

suggest we use the same typefaces as before the forum upgrade - black & normal for guests, and blue & bold for Official Members. that provided sufficient distinction. thanks tom..

I think some may encounter some probs with the "+ Reply to Thread" button. Basically once it's clicked, it's an empty,
no box for typing a reply.

Under "Quick Reply".. the button to send is far right and ones has to click and move the bar to the right to find the
"Post Quickly Reply"

after performing a serach for new posts, how do we tell which threads we already posted in? previously there were small arrows on the envelope icons to indicate so.

mizhan;583995 said:
after performing a serach for new posts, how do we tell which threads we already posted in? previously there were small arrows on the envelope icons to indicate so.

Now u can see a small green arrow in the bottom right if u post in the thread before.

facebook button on the top right side is not working :p (i dont even know where does it suppossed to link)

"An error occurred with Zerotohundred.com. Please try again later"

i guess should be something wrong there

1. The 'advanced search' fuction do not perform well.

2. I can not find all the thread i started before.

bmw7833;584107 said:
1. The 'advanced search' fuction do not perform well.

2. I can not find all the thread i started before.

bro, just click on your nick on the left hand side and choose the icon "View Forum Post" lah.

jarance;584122 said:
bro, just click on your nick on the left hand side and choose the icon "View Forum Post" lah.

That one is different with 'view forum thread' ler..

It is done now! Amazing! Every time i post the error here, the error will solve promptly!

Anyway, i still can not see every thread i started, only certain thread. I believe the system still working on that. Cheers!

if you are using Firefox, you can create your own script to get daily posting with one click of the button.

Capture_62.jpg

bmw7833;584126 said:
It is done now! Amazing! Every time i post the error here, the error will solve promptly!

Anyway, i still can not see every thread i started, only certain thread. I believe the system still working on that. Cheers!

Jarance, thanks for guide.
the search function is indeed not working at the moment while the search listings are being recompiled.
thanks for the patience :)

Tom, appreciate your looking into the right scrolling/right margin issue when you have the chance.

It is really irritating... :(

dear tom ...the old one we had ...click the quick link and todays post ..we will see all the post for todays for a few pages ..

the new one ...ummm ain't working ...each time click todays post i would only see 1~3 topic only OR only a single page display shows ....

hope you can see on this matter too ...

TQ

Top Bottom