190706: READ: The New BMWCLUBMALAYSIA.COM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
great! But can someone help me how to upload pics and change avatars coz it rejects my attempt to do so.

Heh, good job Tom, you never fail to impress. To the guys who are complaining because its too bright, or glaring, and the rest of you guys... its rather sad that none of you see the true colours behind Tom's design.

Pay close attention to the design, you only see blue, black and white (with the exception of the ads). What's blue, black and white?
bmw.jpg

See the connection? A shame if you didn't. I think Tom's a great webmaster, and he put his heart into this site. I hope all of you value his contributions, and work together with him and the rest of BMW Club Malaysia's committee in bringing the club to greater heights.

Cheers and all the best.
Regards,
Jason

Tom,
How to reset the date time?

"Time may have gone haywire. Reset your date and time. To your local time

congrats bmwclubmalaysia.. cheers mr president for leading us thru d ryte way.. hail all those sifus out there.. i respect u all..

Personally, I love the new look. Thank you Tom for all the hard work that you have put in for the last two months or so.

nice looking forum now..

the 'view new post' or 'new posting options' is not available ? or is it somewhere ? now i have to click all the sections to see new postings..

can we have that option back ?

thanks.

My home PC was out for some time due to lightning, all repaired by TM net and the shop and seems to be ok now. Surprised me as lock in all new abit confuss. Great job Tom, Thanks.

Good work, nice layout...but as others have noted background a tad bright. Cheers to all!
Faiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom