Currently Upgrading BMWCLUBMALAYSIA.com

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Tom

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyoneWe're currently upgrading Bmwclubmalaysia.com's forums software to its latest version.There are substantial changes throughout the site's look, layout and functions.Please bear with us while we undergo this on-going process.The forums will be operational, so please enjoy the new siteThanks!Tom

Great work Tom ... while it's always good to upgrade but the layout/interface is so different ... Hope i can get used to the new interface :D

Congrat & Tqvm...Tom :top: :congrats:

...Need more time to get used with new layout :26:

hi everyone, thanks for the comments,
it's quite an overdued upgrade to be honest, (simply because of the massive changes in the new software in both the background part of it as well what you guys will be experience from now on), which is why we wanted to wait to see if this upgrade is a good move for the better.

the recent issues with the site also encouraged moving ahead

obvious changes with the new Bmwclubmalaysia.com forums include:
- facebook connect feature
- much more user friendly attachment feature
- security
- friendly urls
- more modern, updated user interface
- more advanced search function
- etc

do keep the comments coming

thanks!
Tom

Nice change...

Looking forward to this 'light' version and going through the re-learning process :)

01. Simple n light = minimum bandwidth & faster load time *big grin*

Dislikes:
01. Just getting to know her = so none for the moment. But if there any, I'll post them[?] up... :)

Club guest can not set up the signature profile? I can not find any in my setting.

berserkdroid;583775 said:
I notice this only happens if one is not logged in. Once logged in, its fine.

Other than that, niiice...

Yeah, just notice that as well.

BTW, the hyperlink for the email notification work again when view in advance setting.

The site looks funny on my windows phone running Opera Mobile. Looks fine on my computer screen though, I guess its still in the works?

If not mistaken, the What's New Tab next to Forums at the top also can bring up the new posts...

bmw7833;583770 said:
Club guest can not set up the signature profile? I can not find any in my setting.

Found the signature setting..my fault, sorry.

Anyway i prefer the previous setting which auto hide the signature.

jarance;583795 said:
Yeah, just notice that as well.

BTW, the hyperlink for the email notification work again when view in advance setting.

The site look broken until you log in. Is it the same for eveyone? It's going to put off some of the potential newcomer.

Top Bottom