Cree LED angel eyes for pre-LCI

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Traveler

Official Member
I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these:20W (per bulb) Cree LED bulbshttp://www.ebay.com/itm/200919225964There is also a 10W (per bulb) version of these on ebay and other various sites.They are all plug and play and claim to be canbus so we shouldn't have any errors. I did read a post on e90post.com where a vendor claimed that the 20W bulbs tend to burn out as the heatsinks couldn't dissipate the heat (something that would be an issue given our very hot weather). Either of these should be substantially brighter than the older LED bulbs (I use the WeissLicht v2), as I have a few flashlights powered by Cree LEDs and they are super bright.

They can claimed all the want and I have used the 10 watts Cree LEDs and it isn't that bright and one of the LEDs color distorted less than 20 days of usage. Best option is still WRC @ Sunway where they will open headlight cover and installed the SMD LEDs. Almost as bright as the F10/F30.

Herbert;828915 said:
They can claimed all the want and I have used the 10 watts Cree LEDs and it isn't that bright and one of the LEDs color distorted less than 20 days of usage. Best option is still WRC @ Sunway where they will open headlight cover and installed the SMD LEDs. Almost as bright as the F10/F30.

Hi Bro Herbert,

Do you know the pricing in WRC @ Sunway if wanna change the angel eyes to white LED? i know the one from eurotuner are not as bright as F30. So if WRC are as bright as F30 then it is worth to try. Thanks man.

magpie;828929 said:
Hi Bro Herbert,

Do you know the pricing in WRC @ Sunway if wanna change the angel eyes to white LED? i know the one from eurotuner are not as bright as F30. So if WRC are as bright as F30 then it is worth to try. Thanks man.

A few members had their e60 fitted with SMD LEDs Angel eyes at WRC. Believe the price is about RM1.2k.

Top Bottom