creaking window panels

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I've done another 2 doors (left side) and seriously, it is now super quiet. Can't seem to upload the pic of what its been done... haih...

where's the picture attachment button gone ?

Cyne avoid internet explorer for now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

cyne said:
I've done another 2 doors (left side) and seriously, it is now super quiet. Can't seem to upload the pic of what its been done... haih...

where's the picture attachment button gone ?
Really hope u could upload the pics. :)

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Ok, here's what I've done on my E39

IMG_4215.JPG

IMG_4216.JPG

Let me purchase and try

Hi sifu cyne, it stick on the door side right? Thanks

Yup, stick it all over the rubber that touches the body. Mine is so far so good. No water seepage no wind noise. Most importantly no more creaks

Its a common problem and its due to our darn weather. I usually use car wax on the metal door panels and Johnson n Johnson Baby Lotion on the rubber. Cheap fix but it works:)

Hi guys,
Bought Tape online from RS. Arrived in 4 days. DIY on my E90 yesterday. So far superb! Credit to cyne. :)

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

I just applied, credit to cyne.

Gonna to test it later

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Bro Cyne, will the tape able to be remove if it need to be replace due to wear n tear in our hot n humid weather?

I don't know... Have not removed mine. But looking at the spec sheet, it should be ok. Might produce some sticky residue though.

I used to apply candle by rubbing it along the velvet lining. Works but Hv to reapply monthly on the E90. Applying the bloody Teflon tape also doesn't really help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom