Considering Purchase of 320i Sports Edition (PreOwned 2015)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
MetalMic if you do not mind did you take loan from bmw credit?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

crow said:
MetalMic if you do not mind did you take loan from bmw credit?

The interest rate?

Can any bro shed light whether the additional feature of comfort access and auto boot opening available for 318i as well?

Hi guys
FYI after all your advise i purchased my LCI last weekend. Only reason i did nit tell you guys is that i was trying to get a full refund of rm2k ( booking fees) ftom AB.
Received it today. Reason i did not buy :

Salesman issues were
1.He promise to help sell my Vw but did nothing
2.He insisted I take loan from MAYBANK (int 2.93) when BMW credit was offering 2.54. When I asked him he said same as MAYBANK
3. When we were booking the car he said the was only one mineral gray left but in actual fact they were about 10 to chose from and I had to change later.
4.Once he got the booking fees!his attention towards me was diff.
5. Asked him abt LCI unit he said only can give rm5k discount. When I found out from another salesman tht 2015 was going at gd discounts

After all that I decided to cancel my order and asked back for booking fees. Told him a story So can get full refund.
My new salesman was recommended by one of this forum members in earlier thread (chua). Henry did not give me the best deal as later i found out he could have done better (comparing with Quill ) but his service and response as salesman was excellent.
Thank you all for ur feedback and suggesting i look at the LCI

crow said:
Hi guys
FYI after all your advise i purchased my LCI last weekend. Only reason i did nit tell you guys is that i was trying to get a full refund of rm2k ( booking fees) ftom AB.
Received it today. Reason i did not buy :

Salesman issues were
1.He promise to help sell my Vw but did nothing
2.He insisted I take loan from MAYBANK (int 2.93) when BMW credit was offering 2.54. When I asked him he said same as MAYBANK
3. When we were booking the car he said the was only one mineral gray left but in actual fact they were about 10 to chose from and I had to change later.
4.Once he got the booking fees!his attention towards me was diff.
5. Asked him abt LCI unit he said only can give rm5k discount. When I found out from another salesman tht 2015 was going at gd discounts

After all that I decided to cancel my order and asked back for booking fees. Told him a story So can get full refund.
My new salesman was recommended by one of this forum members in earlier thread (chua). Henry did not give me the best deal as later i found out he could have done better (comparing with Quill ) but his service and response as salesman was excellent.
Thank you all for ur feedback and suggesting i look at the LCI

Lodge a complain against him since he is not sincere enough. XD

Already got refund and already purchased new LCI. I do not want to report him or mention his name as i do not want to put sand into his rice bowl. Just made sure he does not get my business

Going for about rm221k from my salesman

crow: did you get any free goodies, such as free tinted film, full tank petrol ron97, umbrella, 6% fleet discount ....

emaveric said:
What is the going rate for 320i lci pre-reg after the 8% reduction? Any impact?
I don't think so the 8% applies to pre reg cars as those cars are considered "sold" once it's registered.

I got umbrella petrol (1/2 tank) diary, special rate on tint. And a rm23 k discount. 2 year warranty on tyres
The reason i wentbto him was tough demo car it had 0 mileage and i could choose number which he bought for me n registerd the car with thst number

Top Bottom