Considering Purchase of 320i Sports Edition (PreOwned 2015)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

crow

Hi guys,
Just became a member and am seriously considering buying the above unit. The discounts are very good and am seriously considering it. Just want to know if there any owners here and what problems there are (if any).

Already booked (RM2000 booking fee) but still in 2 minds. Just need a push in the right direction and hope i came to the right place.

Price good, 5 year warranty, 5 year all service free. So looks like a really good deal and makes me wonder why BMW dumping the car like that :)

Any comments feedback will be appreciated.

Crow

I had the same feeling and hesitation with you a month ago. Now I'm 2 weeks old owner of 320i M Sport LCI and am happy with it and enjoying. Had some noise from rear door at the first day and made appointment at service center and fixed it. Other than this no problem so far.

Mind sharing how much discount you getting?

The quoted price was RM 257,800 without insurance. This is not the M.
The price they offering was RM210K (almost 50K lower).
Anyway have decided to go ahead with it. The offer is too tempting

Glad you enjoying the ride JYchua

Thanks Kraken.
Any other comments or things to look out for. Most probably will collect the car on the 3rd or 4th week of Feb. Any feedback will be appreciated

The Pre-Owned new cars offer better value for money in my opinion. I think you can't go wrong there. I got mine at Premium Selection (1-series though)

Sorry whats an LCI Model? Sales guy says it is not?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

crow said:
Sorry whats an LCI Model? Sales guy says it is not?

Am i losing out in any way?

Just found out LCI is another word for face-lift so i guess nothing to worry about

ya, would like to know the offer is LCI or Pre-lci?

LCI means facelift model.

Crow, the LCI model come with more features and also come with good discount. You can check it out with your SA, Initially, I also want to go for pre-LCI. Once I viewed and test drove the LCI model, I change my mind.

changes on LCI:
-LED Headlight
-LED Taillight
-Instrument cluster with bigger LCD display screen
-Slightly more powerful engine
-BMW Connected app
-Comfort access ( keyless on both door and "kick" movement to open the boot.

Hmmmmm now pening already. Whats the price difference.? Was told only left with white and red colours. I do not like both colours
If pre LCI what else can i ask for or what kind if price discount am i looking for .

Currently you can get around 10% discount for LCI model. Go ahead and test drive or at least view both model and compare the difference. One thing to note is the pre LCI launch in 2012 while LCI introduced in Malaysia on mid Nov, last year.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys but LCI model a bit off my price range. Offer was rm 238,,800 with discount of rm5 k and also only got rec n white colour. So as tempting as it is does not make financial sense to me

crow said:
Thanks guys but LCI model a bit off my price range. Offer was rm 238,,800 with discount of rm5 k and also only got red n white colour. So as tempting as it is does not make financial sense to me

Thanks for the input though bro.

crow said:
Thanks guys but LCI model a bit off my price range. Offer was rm 238,,800 with discount of rm5 k and also only got rec n white colour. So as tempting as it is does not make financial sense to me

Try contact this SA, 0126836023 Henry. Tell him you got his number from Chua. You will get better than 5k i believe. No harm trying.

Top Bottom