Considering 320d Touring or 520d

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

TorqueTuning

Club Vendor
hi guys,i am considering either a 520d or 320d Touring but need more info from you all. I understand the first batch launched in Malaysia was 2007 and then another facelift for 520d in 2009. m i right? if not pls share with me. the reason why i choose the 4 potter is because it shared many engine parts with Freelander TD4 and Rover 75 2.0D too. i believe maintanence on the engine is not more than petrol as it has less electronic...at least no spart plug and spark coils.questions i have in mind.1. how many version is there from 320d Touring & 520d marketed in Malaysia?2. is 320d Touring started from 2007 and end which year in Malaysia?3. r both of them CBU? is so which country?4. any know issue for both models? tranmission o.k.?5. can i assume all the chassis & body parts are compatible with petrol version beside engines?6. is there any parrellel importers for these models?7. lastly, where do you think can find one? any well know BMW dealers?thank you very much in advance.

The F10 M sport 520d bro when it hits Malaysia in a few months time bro...no two ways.....start saving your money!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

10,889 Euros equals 47,090 MR........gets u a fierce-looking mother of a F10 520d!..........in Geneva at least......

hey bro,

thks for your reply...but not the F10 lar. i am just a beginner for BMW and looking in something within reach first. the current F10 520d is a good buy compare to E60 520d right?

tazztham;618504 said:
hey bro,

thks for your reply...but not the F10 lar. i am just a beginner for BMW and looking in something within reach first. the current F10 520d is a good buy compare to E60 520d right?

Of course....the E60 looks tired, especially its rear....but if money is a limitation, then go for it....its still a good car!

yeah..i think the E60 still looks more aggressive than the F10 now. if i understand right, the 520d Sport Edition will b a good looker. do u know how much it fetch now? what year is it? i am still in hunting mode and don't know where to start.

F10 520d is some RM333k, very much cheaper than E60 520d when it was announced back then.

hi seewai,

that is true and i really hope BMW encourage more diesel owners. with the F10 520d lower price than E90, hopefully it give me advantage and bring the price for used E60 520d lower. hehehe. btw, do you know what is the price range like for E60 520d. what is the difference between E60/61, M-Sport, Sport Edition, Hi-Spec, etc. these german guys really confuse me...????

As of 07 April 2006, I don't see 520d but there was 525d and 530d. E61 is the station wagon model (touring). M-Sport = non-comfort. Not too sure about Sport Edition though. I bet Hi-spec simply means a lot of optional accessories included.

5 Series
523i (NG6) CKD Sedan RM 343,000.00
525i (NG6) CKD Sedan RM 398,000.00
530i (NG6) CKD Sedan RM 438,000.00
525d CBU Sedan RM 388,000.00
530d CBU Sedan RM 438,000.00
545i CBU Sedan RM 598,000.00
M5 CBU Sedan RM 948,000.00

The E60 rear looks dated now-looks a bit like the Waja's rear! I wish the F10's rear could be grafted on to the E60's rear. Then the E60 would look just right!

haha...i agree. now all the wanabe 5-series waja change those LED type and look very similar from rear. i m talking just the light yeah. other than that nothing looks the same. but i think no matter what design bmw comes out, i am sure one day our boleh land can replicate it again. have u ever see those proton BLM saga rear lamp how they mod it? they mod it looks like E90 also...by sticking a reflector. kakaka

seewai;619004 said:
As of 07 April 2006, I don't see 520d but there was 525d and 530d. E61 is the station wagon model (touring). M-Sport = non-comfort. Not too sure about Sport Edition though. I bet Hi-spec simply means a lot of optional accessories included.

so, 520d last batch will be before 2006 then? hmmm aged abit hor. just asking, any idea how much is the 525d/530d road tax? 320d Touring is also hard to find. Do u know which year AB brought in?

Got my E60 520D CBU from Quill back in May 2009.... Wasn't the SE version, price was RM 335K. Been happy with it so far, no problems at all. I believe it was part of a batch of 70 units that was imported CBU to test the market then. It was covered under PaulTan's review as well back then. You probably can still find the article online.

Hi thks for sharing. I m still hunting for a 520d. As u said not many on d road or not many owners would let go as it is consider new. I thk it is d best version amount all diesel model.

Top Bottom