Changing avatar image

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

casper909

Club Guest
Hey I recently wanted to change my avatar image from my settings but for some odd reason it doesn't appear. The process seems fine but I've logged back in and checked it a couple of times and my avatar is sill blank. Any knows why or can advice that would be great thanks in advance!!

casper909;849593 said:
Hey I recently wanted to change my avatar image from my settings but for some odd reason it doesn't appear. The process seems fine but I've logged back in and checked it a couple of times and my avatar is sill blank. Any knows why or can advice that would be great thanks in advance!!

Did you edit profile picture or avatar picture? Also what format is the image in? JPG, GIF or PNG? What is the size of the image?

Not too sure about the details Mavik, will check it out when I'm home. Thanks for pointing that out! Maybe one of those factors could be the case

Still finding problems in inserting an image to my avatar. Ive tried entering a URL and uploading an image but still no avail....

Anyone can advise on the matter, please do!

- - - Updated - - -

Still finding problems in inserting an image to my avatar. Ive tried entering a URL and uploading an image but still no avail....

casper909;850185 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Email to me (herbert@unifi.my) your avatar and I will try to upload for you via my admin panel.

Herbert;850187 said:
Email to me (herbert@unifi.my) your avatar and I will try to upload for you via my admin panel.

Thank you very much, will do shortly!

- - - Updated - - -

Herbert;850187 said:

Thank you very much, will do shortly!

Top Bottom