CF1 - Carbon cleaner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

publicbus

Club Guest
I was introduced to a 'carbon cleaner' and tested in on my sis' 95 Honda Civic. Thick white smoke came out of the exhaust for about 5 minutes. Found the car performance much better after that. Has anyone tried this before.It is a local product. You can check it out at :www.cf1.bizDare not try on my e39 yet... will wait the outcome from the civic after a few days.

did you try at Happy Motor in Perai, i did mine there..much better /performance response. about 280++

atermizi said:
did you try at Happy Motor in Perai, i did mine there..much better /performance response. about 280++

what did Happy motors do for $280?

Yes, atermizi, what's much better that RM280++ can do that RM25 wouldn't solve?

yeah maybe i've been ripped off or sumthing...i guess it's not the CF1 thing..some carbon removing process..lemme try to scrouge through my receipts and find out what is it exactly....they cleaned intake/exhausetmanfiold...cleaned the head etc..

If you are not too concern over "bio-degradable" chemicals, you can buy a bottle of STP fuel booster at RM8.90. Same effect. DIY thingy. Cleans carbon deposits but nothing beats cleaning the throttle body by ripping the whole engine apart.

Top Bottom