Castrol Malaysia - Starter Kit Redemption

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALBundy

Founding Member
As announced during the Mini BimmerFest held recently, Castrol Malaysia is formally a Premium Partner of BMW Club Malaysia.
images
castrol_logo.jpg
Castrol Malaysia has graciously agreed to provide FREE premium engine lube from Magnatec to Edge/Edge Sport to all Official Members in a sponsorship package worth up to RM 85,000.00. Please log onto the Exclusive Official Lounge to start your redemption process.
home_teaser_magnatec.gif
pco_edge_malaysia_375x253.jpg
pco_edge_sport_malaysia_375x253.jpg
Castrol EDGE 10W-60 Unique formulation for specific high powered BMW ‘M’ series BMW approved and specified Only oil to pass BMW ‘M’ series test for engine protection at high temperatures and extreme conditions Only oil proven to provide required level of protection for BMW ’M’ series engines Once again, we welcome Castrol Malaysia!! Cheers! P/S THIS START UP KIT IS VALID FOR THE FIRST 120 members that sign up from now on as we are only given limited numbers of engine lubes by Castrol.

Great stuff! :top: Proud to see the conquest continuing at such a desirable momentum. This must be by far the largest sponsorship commitment by a reputable and relevant brand to the club. A very strategic partnership indeed. When the club accepts this sponsorship, it's indirectly accepting a commitment to represent the brand as well. So let's do justice to this alliance guys.

3 cheers to the committee.

Fellow members, please stick to the topic above.

For those interested to be an Official Member and enjoy the benefits please send a PM to GTCP or Jyazid whom will lead you through the process. You will be given unrestricted access to the forum and entitled to all these benefits once your application is approved by the Committee.

The Redemption Process has been started in the Exclusive Lounge (available only to Official Members).

Cheers

Hi, Would like to know more about the redemption, kindly assist!

Hi OUCH,

Once your application to be an Official Member is accepted, your forum account will be elevated to Member Status of which you will have access to the Member's Lounge. The details of the redemption exercise is listed in there.

Cheers

I am newbie. Any of the committee members of BMW Club can advise as to how to collect my starter pack ? Already sent the form and banked in the subcription of RM300.:confused:

etquah;421905 said:
I am newbie. Any of the committee members of BMW Club can advise as to how to collect my starter pack ? Already sent the form and banked in the subcription of RM300.:confused:

quah, welcome to blue colour club.. best thing to do.. Since you are in KL, suggest that you meet up with the group at the Friday TT. Send a PM to Redbaron for his HP number. I think he will happy to help you regarding the collection.:top:

I think it works like this, Treasury Grace is responsible for verifying bank-in or payment and add u in to the member's register with the assignment of membership number. After which, Yazid will be notified of the validity of the sign-up and release the merchandise accordingly. That's when u need to contact Yazid, who usually appear in most TT.

Meaning, must make sure Grace has taken u in or else talking to Yazid will only "tendang" u back to Grace.. :p

First thing is to PM Grace to follow up on your sign up, after that is confirmed, then PM Yazid to meet up, preferably the monthly official TT.

.. and thanks etquah for your support! :top: .. and welcome!

astroboy;421972 said:
I think it works like this, Treasury Grace is responsible for verifying bank-in or payment and add u in to the member's register with the assignment of membership number. After which, Yazid will be notified of the validity of the sign-up and release the merchandise accordingly. That's when u need to contact Yazid, who usually appear in most TT.

Meaning, must make sure Grace has taken u in or else talking to Yazid will only "tendang" u back to Grace.. :p

First thing is to PM Grace to follow up on your sign up, after that is confirmed, then PM Yazid to meet up, preferably the monthly official TT.

.. and thanks etquah for your support! :top: .. and welcome!

AB ... seems that you are aware about the process even the SOP is not written anywhere.

Yes etquah, further to Astorboy wrote above ... you could PM me and GraceTGP to confirm you form and payment, otherwise we couldn't know that you have submitted and bank-in the form and fees.

YAzid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom