Castrol Car Club Battle

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Good luck all!

Here's a pic to build the mood...

A123.jpg

All the best to our team...

We want to kiss the trophy plssssss..

wah the pressure getting higher and higher...

the fact that the car they going to use would be the BMW E90 and coming from the BMW Club...if lose then it would be super embarrassing... :p

t2ribena;723855 said:

the fact that the car they going to use would be the BMW E90 and coming from the BMW Club...if lose then it would be super embarrassing... :p

u all need cheer leaders or not? should organise a tt session to support the 4 musketeers to do us proud

t2ribena;723855 said:

Yeah, losing the battle in the car which we carry the brand would be embarassing. Anyway winning or losing is a part of the game. Good luck team BMW!!

t2ribena;723855 said:

T2, nothing to be embarrassed. just go and do your best and enjoy.

Go , go, go... Team BMWCM.

I'll put my money on the BMWCM team! Go for it and just drive home the trophy!

We check d.. no reverse parking in the course.. so our good friend is safe! :4:

Jarance also spied on the competitors and found one of the Forte Club rep actually owns an X6 and X1 despite representing Forte.. I left half way to attend to my kids tuition transportation need.. but will be back to witness the actual Castrol Car Club Battle later in the afternoon.

Alvin was right...but i think its part of the strategy...later the others will surprise us ler...

jarance;724289 said:
Training session on going for the team.

Xxx quote. My mum drive faster.

Top Bottom