Treasure hunt in aid of haemodialysis association of klang (hak)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The briefing for the Treasure hunt will be on the 16th February at Dewan Serbaguna Teluk Pulai Klang @ 7.30pm and Refreshments will be served.

Here is the direction on how to get there.

tulip.jpg

Dear Ti-tan,

Thank you for transferring your pledges directly to the Rotary Club account.

Your generosity will be appreciated by the BMWCM, klang Rotary Club and HAK.

Can children join? Can bring maid n children totaling 5? Children is age 4 n 7. Can invite other than BMW to join?

AC525;713208 said:
Can children join? Can bring maid n children totaling 5? Children is age 4 n 7. Can invite other than BMW to join?

Shud be no problem bro and since this is and open invite for a charitable course, I believe other than BMW can alsomparticipate. Mr Prez, can you reconfirm pls :4:

AC525;713208 said:

According to the rules and regulations, the maximum person per car is 4 (four).

Yes, this event is open to the general public as it is charitable event.

Eligibility

Participants will comprise of Rotarians and other Members of the Public. A minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 adults are permitted per car or team. All participating cars must possess valid road tax and insurance for public road use. Drivers of participating cars may be asked to produce their valid driving license on 18 February 2012.

yes bro, you can bring along your children as long as the max num of pax is 4.cars other than BMW is allowed too.

..hi guys, how should I transfer 400RM for team support?? I will not be able to physically attend, but as I said, i wanna support 1 team. Please let me know how/where to send money. Thanks.

Ecc0;714942 said:
..hi guys, how should I transfer 400RM for team support?? I will not be able to physically attend, but as I said, i wanna support 1 team. Please let me know how/where to send money. Thanks.

Salam Ecc0, we tahank you for the generousity extended. You can bank in the intended amout direct to the club accounts and email or fax the transaction slip to The Treasurer (komeng91) or to me.

Thanks again bro. :top:

..alaikum sellam bro Dzulijaz :) i have just got details from bro Jarance, but if you dont mind , you can send me also details about bank transfer to club, just in case that mr. Jarance option somehow doesnt work .. thanks in advance bro..Ill do payment in next 2 hours and post details here..

Ecc0;714957 said:
..alaikum sellam bro Dzulijaz :) i have just got details from bro Jarance, but if you dont mind , you can send me also details about bank transfer to club, just in case that mr. Jarance option somehow doesnt work .. thanks in advance bro..Ill do payment in next 2 hours and post details here..

Details of club account as requested : Maybank 512352307612.

Thanks again bro :top:

bro Dzuljazz and Jarance, I have done payment and send you PM's with linky. I have used club account bro Dzuljazz provided. Happy treasure hunting guys, and most important, I hope this will do some help to people need it.

Top Bottom