Castrol Car Club Battle

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
and the VP pondering.
DSC_2185.jpg

affan66;724924 said:
One requires extra shades due to direct sunlight exposure to the head? Cabutttttt

:eviltongue::bootyshake:

ICEMAN 13;724965 said:
thanks for sharing the pictures ..wow lotsa food and missing the booze lorrr ....

great to see ya guys having a bash out there ...

...:( I think we got bashed instead :4:

jarance;724974 said:
and the VP pondering.
DSC_2185.jpg

... at the end of the day guys, we did not lose :4: ... the car won! BMW won! All the winning times were done on a bimmer :top: .... now I shall ponder no more :4: .....

Cover line statement.... :d
Hehehehehe i believe the distractions were too much for you guys lah

affan66;725082 said:
Cover line statement.... :d
Hehehehehe i believe the distractions were too much for you guys lah

.... distraction? wht distraction? .... :4: ...

Now I know why you guys lost lar. Next time drive kancil turbocor la weyy. kekeke

Hehe...sorry to disappoint but the heat and all the waiting took a toll on me ....but excuses aside ...I screwed up!

the most important thing i noticed is that their legs are damn smooth la...aiyo yo. mmmm.....:)

XXX;725174 said:
Hehe...sorry to disappoint but the heat and all the waiting took a toll on me ....but excuses aside ...I screwed up!

Next time eat german sausage la better. Sure can win. If dun believe me ask Ramsing turbosingh

DSC_2101.jpg

Ok if there is a next time I will try German sausage preferably from JB....

Good Effort and Great photos from the people who participated and went.

Actually not sure if anyone here knows but there is a gymkhana "retired champ" veteran club guest in the 5 series division. Perhaps for future race events it is time to get him to be official club member and also represent. Drives a e34 now. He was at the last official TT.

Just a suggestion :). Julianpang time to chit chit chit da cones :p

Jarance & AB..thanks for the live coverage, photos, videos - A glimps for those who were not there. Very clear our PILOTS were distracted by Castrol babies ....:creep:
Bro ramsing, I agree....so smooth. New castrol oil is not required :top:
Surely looks like lots of fun under the sun ......any chance for the Club to arrange a similar event / training for Club Members? Not sure if there were any in the past. Boleh practise ma...

Similar to bmw advanced driver training! Can't wait for the intensive training next

theblackbeast;725680 said:
Jarance & AB..thanks for the live coverage, photos, videos - A glimps for those who were not there. Very clear our PILOTS were distracted by Castrol babies ....:creep:
Bro ramsing, I agree....so smooth. New castrol oil is not required :top:
Surely looks like lots of fun under the sun ......any chance for the Club to arrange a similar event / training for Club Members? Not sure if there were any in the past. Boleh practise ma...

... its in the pipeline bro and hope the new in-coming committee will pick it up .... :t:

slyder;725657 said:
Good Effort and Great photos from the people who participated and went.

Actually not sure if anyone here knows but there is a gymkhana "retired champ" veteran club guest in the 5 series division. Perhaps for future race events it is time to get him to be official club member and also represent. Drives a e34 now. He was at the last official TT.

Just a suggestion :). Julianpang time to chit chit chit da cones :p

Comm... quickly Get him to be Official Member...:top:

dzuljazz2001;725769 said:
... its in the pipeline bro and hope the new in-coming committee will pick it up .... :t:

Wah...can't wait...must get sign off from my home ministry to allow me pile up some toyo T1R sports at home for future use :)

By comparison, this Autokhana course is nothing compared to the one set up by Bundy in our last Gymkhana. We had high speed climb into a tight 90 degree turn into a down hill slalom, with 2 opposite round-abouts, ending with a reverse park.

Key to this Castrol Autokhana course is smoothness with none of the section can be charged. For the lesser horsepower car owner, the 325i is too powderful for them and so, they took it easy.. That's why fast timing.. in fact I believe the game was won by very slim margin.. I was there, I saw our boys did well. Nothing to feel ashamed off.

Top Bottom