Car for sale: Thule's Gr8 E60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

affan66

Founding Member
Hi all,posting on fellow E60 brader (Thule's) behalf:please contact Thule directly as listed below. He will post pics in the next replies.BMW E60 525i M-Sport 2005 (reg. 2008) Japan SpecSpecifications:1) Magnesium engine N52 218bhp2) 18" Breyton Race GTS rims with spacers3) Remus Power Label quad exhausts with Hamann diffuser. Will throw in original M-Sport diffuser which has been converted to quad exhaust too.4) White angel eyes (Angel iBright v3 - directly from the US)5) Goodridge stainless steel brake hose6) Garmin GPS with Kenwood DVD/MP3 player7) Reverse camera8) Mileage 155,000++km and still tickingMost importantly full service records will be provided. Car is serviced regularly by M1 Motor Work in Kayu Ara PJ. No major problems just tear and wear... recently changed front 2 absorbers and fuel gasket plus washer pump. Plus: I will send the car to be spray painted (front bumper) and minor touch up before handing over the E60. Price: RM125,000 all inclusive without de-mod... Direct owner please call 017-3743388 Leo

IMG_1189.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_2966.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_2971.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0729.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Image646.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Image643.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Image641.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bro, can your steering control the kenwood headunit? Another nice E60! Calling Wingzee!

Car has been booked! Now pending bank loan approval...

thule;818425 said:
Car has been booked! Now pending bank loan approval...

I was too late..
Called Mr. Leo, But was told already booked by another bro.
Awesome e60..

anaksarawak;817804 said:
Bro, can your steering control the kenwood headunit? Another nice E60! Calling Wingzee!
Thanks bro.. It's just another E60 on the road. Taken good care of it ie. service it regularly and bath it from time to time!
Btw, u can't control the kenwood using steering control buttons.. Have to use remote which is the only downside. But I'm not complaining coz love the sound of Gladen system blasting in my car! The new owner will be able to immerse in the music while driving in the future!

Bro shiva,
Taking time off from BMW for some time.. Maybe for a few years.
But BMW will always be in my heart as no other cars can give me a grin other than a Beemer. For now I'll jump into four wheel route as I need a workhorse to drive daily and outstation - Beemer is too taxing and expensive to maintain. I'll try to stay in this forum from time to time and might even post my new ride in "Other make" section soon!

Thats the spirit bro . Once UDM , forever UDM. Best of luck on ur new lookout .cheers

Greetings!
Latest updates on my E60 - it is still available as the loan was not approved & I have to release the car back into the market.
I am already driving a Toyota Hilux as my everydat workhorse and it's a pity that the E60 is not utilised. Therefore, I would love to find it a buyer who treat it with care
Please PM or sms/whatsapp me at 0173743388 (Leo) Ok?
Thank you

nice car bro...hope she finds a new owner soon bro...best of luck

would love to have ur car leo.....
infortunately im looking for an M54 engine.
anyone with an M54 MSport out there for sale?
E60 525i.....

The ride is sold to one of my "brother" cum business associate.. He's not in this forum btw.
Since all paperworks are in order and car is well taken care of.. He didn't think much to place a deposit on the spot. He's also a car lover and I hope he will take care of my beloved ride for 6 years.
Info - it was sold on the Valentine's Day itself.. I was so heartbroken to see it driven away :( life goes on and now I'm aiming for another German marque.. But pray tell on when I'm going to realize the dream! Hopefully it will be soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom