car break down

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ice87age

Club Guest
i would like to ask who will u call when ur car break car especially at midnight? cause im outstation soon n wan to know if really happen on me..just in case:)

Bro .. pls go and itro urself in the newbie section before you dash in ... Bagi salam dulu bro.. baru syiok cerita

errr, i guess you can call a tow truck? Logiclly thats what most people do. But i did hear that citibank give some kind tow service i think. i beleive its called SOS gold service, but im sure there is conditions. The onlt good thing i hear about it is that memebership is free.

shiva73;629089 said:
Bro .. pls go and itro urself in the newbie section before you dash in ... Bagi salam dulu bro.. baru syiok cerita

oopppsss sori bro going now hehehe

ice87age;628578 said:
i would like to ask who will u call when ur car break car especially at midnight? cause im outstation soon n wan to know if really happen on me..just in case:)

ghostbusters?

Almost every ins co provide the free towing service in limited distance, check with you ins co bro.

i use MSIG. free service up to 150KM. 150KM is calculate from the tow truck place.

Ha, this is the "bad side" of driving the prestigious BMW. i never have this worry with my Camry before and now i am a bit worry even driving my 7 series, not to mention the "notorious" E39. ( i noticed 3 breakdowns over last 3 months on this forum alone, excluding mine as it broke down right in front of my house with burst water pump)

EL118;673982 said:
Ha, this is the "bad side" of driving the prestigious BMW. i never have this worry with my Camry before and now i am a bit worry even driving my 7 series, not to mention the "notorious" E39. ( i noticed 3 breakdowns over last 3 months on this forum alone, excluding mine as it broke down right in front of my house with burst water pump)

Practise preventive maintenance to ensure a peace of mind while driving.

herbert;674029 said:
Practise preventive maintenance to ensure a peace of mind while driving.

yeah, i have changed almost all those things that need to be changed. still dunno what is next.

My car is insured with Am Assurance. I purposely also purchased the Drive Assist for breakdown service. My Jap MPV is also insured with Am but I dont have to worry to purchase the Drive Assist as i know it is more reliable then our UDM.

My Avanza is turning 7 next year, UMW still keep renewing my 24Seven assist membership for free. For the E90, I'm using my Standard Chartered bank motoring credit card, which provide emergency road side assist.

If you're stranded in the middle of nowhere in the dead of the night, the last thing on your mind is whether the towing service is free or not. You just want to get the heck out of here and very willing to pay for it.

A good idea to keep the car sticker that (almost) all insurance co gives when you renew, in the car.

Or refer to the list of workshop thread and save some contact numbers as suggested by our friends here..might be useful one day

Top Bottom