Can we or do we want this?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

aRRrgghh

Club Guest
eerr.. found this in the net, can't remember which country.. anybody think that this is a good idea for us to have it? .. :rolleyes:

Bro its a cool idea ... Comittee please take note on this ... our club will be more pretigious with it

From Queensland, Australia? But E46 where to fit? On number plate like the YBs and DUNs and such? No la...

aRRrgghh,i like the idea very much. :yahoo:
yup it will give the club tht particular distinguished look too! :eek:k:
i think mebbe i will go and try doing one for myself! :nyehehe:
shall keep y'all updated! ;)

i think it is possible to get it to fit on the grill or on the UDM plate, sure can find a way, hmmm it looks good, but must consider making it theft proof/resistant.

Originally posted by skar19@May 27 2005, 04:05 AM
i think it is possible to get it to fit on the grill or on the UDM plate, sure can find a way, hmmm it looks good, but must consider making it theft proof/resistant.
i though it is illegal to stick things on the number plate???

tot of having this as an alternative to the club sticker eh.. yup.. let's DIY first and see how it looks.. Mr Jarance.. the DIY master kekekek ..

Please do not use the bmwclub emblem without the committee's consent. You can DIY to see how it looks on your ride but it cannot be official until we seek clearance from the International Club Council. There has been lots of great suggestion but there are rules and protocols to whatever we do.

Thank you. :wink:

Originally posted by jarance@May 27 2005, 12:44 PM
oops, prez say cannot diy.... aiyaa.. I have cut the plate.. :cry:
:cry: hold on friends until registered I had many clubs I join if to put on car no air run from my grille so now kept in showcase aja but nice to have once approved I used to get it for members at around RM25 if not wrong, have to charge and base on copper will be good no rust.

Originally posted by rezzy3181@May 27 2005, 01:23 PM
base on copper will be good no rust.
aluminium pun don't rust wan... lagi murah :D ... tapi Pres sudah cakap tak boleh worrr... tunggulah sampai dapat approval... :lazy:

Itu lah pasal nak jadi official club. We can't do whatever we want and whenever we want especially when it comes to official club merchandise. Not trying to be difficult but I guess somebody has to state the 'do's and don'ts, right? :p

Meanwhile, pls keep the suggestions coming in. The moment the club becomes official, we'll definitely need to execute some of these ideas.

daredevil,
while we r on subject of keeping the suggestions in,how about an official bmwclub polo tee?
tht would b nice dont u think?
cant wait for the approval from ROS! :yahoo:

Top Bottom