Buying a 530d

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Visnu

Club Guest
Hi guys, Im new here and im planning for 530d E60 year 04. Need some advise of what needs to be checked on the engine before i buy the car...or maybe where can i send the car for a professional mechanic to check in PJ area..thanks guys

Visnu;662302 said:
Hi guys, Im new here and im planning for 530d E60 year 04. Need some advise of what needs to be checked on the engine before i buy the car...or maybe where can i send the car for a professional mechanic to check in PJ area..thanks guys

Greetings bro, forum rules requires you to do a self intro at the Newbie section. :4:... Kindly proceed to that section and do the needful.

Regarding your query, do come to out next TT session at Ampang and there will be a bundle of diesel guys to offer you all the advise u want on your new ride :4::top:

Hi, im new here, can anyone guide me where is the newbie section for self intro please

Bro, I just got my 2004 530d and would love to join the TT session.....any TT session coming up soon?

ChevyTahoe;709438 said:
Bro, I just got my 2004 530d and would love to join the TT session.....any TT session coming up soon?

Cool! congrats on your new ride, well i havent been to any tt sessions yet as well

Visnu;709484 said:
Cool! congrats on your new ride, well i havent been to any tt sessions yet as well

There are a few TTs held every Friday nite and a cpl on Thursday nite. BMWCM official TT is set for the second week every month on Friday. Check out the Members Meet-up Thread to find out the location of all TTs. Hope to see you guys soon in ine of the Tt session :4: :top:.....

ChevyTahoe;714464 said:
VP, any TT session this weekend?

Usual Friday will have TT almost every chapter :top: .... This Friday is no different. Just keep checking the Members Meet-up. Last Friday we had the TT at Ampang with a few guys from the ECB joinung the fray :4:..

Top Bottom