Breyton Rims for my E90, 323i, Year 2009

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

stanleycck

Club Guest
I was offered Breyton Rims with Tyres.......RM12,500.00. Specs belowBrand : Breyton Race GTS Rims ( Chrome Design )Size : 8 x 18 and 9 x 18 (brand new) with Michelin PS 2 run flat 225/40/18 and 255/35/18 (brand new)I am thinking of changing to the above. I am currently using my Original 17in Wheels with Conti tyres ( came with the Car )Need some advise.

stanley, care to tell me how much is the rims and how much are the tyres sold seperately?

Nice looking wheels esp in 19's, reasonable weight for cast wheel. Made in China and not known to be strong tho.

The breyton 18" GTS wheels itself should cost about 4.9k ! Very nice wheels I would say... Good selection Stanley

didnt know Breyton rims are so cheap nowadays!

19" with OEM M-sport suspension is hard, but 19" with PS2 + Adj coilover like KW V2 is comfortable than OEM M-Sport.

Advise.........Wheels

Was not working yesterday thus just drove around the Klang Valley with the family.......decided to drop by a few places to check out some wheels prices....

First Stop was Obermaier at Jalan Suppiah Pillay.......Fred quoted me the following;

Brand : Hartge, 19'', Classic 2 Wheels with Michelin PS2 ( Non Run Flats )
Price : RM17,500 with a Free Repair kit for puncture tyre.
Stock : Ready to go......just pay the mullah and it's there......

Saw 3 M5 there.......what a sight!!!!!........Road Tax of RM11,500.00 per annum.......jesus......these Datuks must have the cash!!!!!!

Second Stop was at Damansara........I was trying to go to GC Motorsports, Damansara Branch to look see......nothing there.....as I was turning out, I saw a shop......Auto Future Designs........my wife said lets have a look since we are here..........Allan quoted me the following;

Brand : BMW M3 rims, 19'' ( RM12,500.00 ) without rubbers.
Brand : BMW Performance rims, 19'' ( RM11,500.00 ) without rubbers
Brand : Breyton, 18'' GTS Chrome - RM5,800, tyres : Michelin PS2 : RM3,500.00

Need some advise from the above.........

Pro Shops

Are there any other Pro Shops for Wheels in the Klang valley other than what I have mentioned on this thread........????? I am located at Subang Area

stanleycck;487265 said:
Are there any other Pro Shops for Wheels in the Klang valley other than what I have mentioned on this thread........????? I am located at Subang Area

There's this wholesaler man in Sri Damansara Industrial area who stocks continental wheels. You can go and check it out. PM me for his contact number !

terencehilary;487305 said:
Dear sifu,

any idea where to buy reasonable Good Year F1 tyres?

Thanks in advance.

Try Ban Hooi Jln Kapar Klang. I justed gotten from them 225/40/18 F1 Eagle for 750/pc and 255/35/18 F1 Eagle for 950/pc. Tyres from Germany !

Cheers:top:

stanleycck;487264 said:
Was not working yesterday thus just drove around the Klang Valley with the family.......decided to drop by a few places to check out some wheels prices....

First Stop was Obermaier at Jalan Suppiah Pillay.......Fred quoted me the following;

Brand : Hartge, 19'', Classic 2 Wheels with Michelin PS2 ( Non Run Flats )
Price : RM17,500 with a Free Repair kit for puncture tyre.
Stock : Ready to go......just pay the mullah and it's there......

Saw 3 M5 there.......what a sight!!!!!........Road Tax of RM11,500.00 per annum.......jesus......these Datuks must have the cash!!!!!!

Second Stop was at Damansara........I was trying to go to GC Motorsports, Damansara Branch to look see......nothing there.....as I was turning out, I saw a shop......Auto Future Designs........my wife said lets have a look since we are here..........Allan quoted me the following;

Brand : BMW M3 rims, 19'' ( RM12,500.00 ) without rubbers.
Brand : BMW Performance rims, 19'' ( RM11,500.00 ) without rubbers
Brand : Breyton, 18'' GTS Chrome - RM5,800, tyres : Michelin PS2 : RM3,500.00

Need some advise from the above.........

Bro,

What are you looking for? Is price an issue? If not then go for Forge wheels. They are light and strong.
If price is an issue. Then buy mine :) cheap and good :). More than 6 months old. Or make E60Fanster and offer, heard he's selling his as well.

I think first of all you need to decide 18" or 19". The difference in tyre prices ranges between 200 - 300 each. After deciding on the sizes then go for design and then brand or vice versa.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Been Tempting on this.....

attachment.php

hmmmmmmmmmmm...:rolleyes:

sunnypuan and stanleycck
breyton GTS is dirt cheap in spore

can the M3 19" fit in ur E90?

Top Bottom