Breyton GTS

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fahren

Club Guest
Folks,I'm scouting around for rim upgrades and quite interested in the 18" Breyton GTS. Could you kindly advise where I could such rims (ori, not reps) in KL/PJ (...or SG) and how much would these cost?Anything else I need to be aware of....e.g. built quality (heard it's from China...hence less durable?), weights, etc.?Many thanks in advance.

I just went to tis one shop in sunway (not hup shun), they do sell breyton 18 gts or other types, price given to me was 2.8k just for rims, n theyre taiwan made

But, i dont thnk id go there again, bad service, din came with the bimmer when asked bout the rims, dont even care to layan & it happens the same at hup shun..was standing there looking around for like 15 mins, no one even bothered =___=

Singapore - Go look for Daniel, Leong Seng.
Leong Seng Tyres & Automotives (LSTA)
53 Ubi Ave 1 #01-04/05,Paya Ubi Industrial Park
Singapore
65 6744 4280

Good price. Fair trade-in too.

I hv one for sale bro but sadly it 19" in size ...however if you are still interested, you can pm me :4:

I got 1 set but also is 19 inch. . . For 3 series. . . . Still attach to my car. . . Let me know if u r keen. . . . .perfect condition. .

Bro, try visiting Autofuture Design in Damansara Uptown. They're one of the exclusive dealers for Breyton rims. Good luck with your search. :top:

I think QuickSave in USJ also can order ori Breyton rims. They have a few BE from Breyton for VWs but he did mentioned that he can get ones for Bimmers too. Prices start from 6k he says.

I have a set of Bryeton Magic 18" if you are interested.

These were from my previous ride, an E46Ci

PM me if you are interested and I'll email the pics.

dalcross;679122 said:
iirc, ori breyton gts only starts at 19"

beg to differ bro ...

Original Breyton GTS does come in 3 sizes starting from 18" right up to 20" .... :top: ... It comes in two kind of finishes, Black Painted or the better and most popular Bright Sliver paint. However, for the Matte Grey, this one comes only in 19" and 20".

As for the GTS-R, this one comes only in 18" and with the 3 color finish.

:top:

Lionel_Koh;674639 said:
I got 1 set but also is 19 inch. . . For 3 series. . . . Still attach to my car. . . Let me know if u r keen. . . . .perfect condition. .

:listen: still up for sale bro? I will pm you my final price soon. If you are ok with it, then we can consider it done deal :top: .. :4: ....

which wheel is the maximum size for a stock e90? :listen:

-8,5x19
-9,5x19
-8,5x20
-10,0x20
-9,0x21
-10,5x21

Top Bottom