body work...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

datsunnismo

Club Guest
hi all...Im sending my car for firewall and chasis welding/rebuild. View attachment 13253View attachment 13254no wonder the handling sucks!!!View attachment 13255will send the car to the 'Big Boys Toys' bandar puteri klang. they'll plug out the engine and send the car to their welder in port klang. its near to me and i can monitor the progress.assuming the work will take atleast 1 month time, i need some advice from all of u guys...1) The engine wont be start for tht period. so, can just leave it like that or need to take care something to keep it healthy? anyway i just change the engine lubricat couple of days before.2) How to maintain the battery? 3) any other thing need to be consider?Thanks .

wah bro...that's a very bad case of the front inner wing chasis crack!!!!
is it worth doing up?

1.if for 1 month or so,you can just leave the engine.just make sure it is covered from the elements.just imagine the engines at the kedai potong...sometimes they start right up after fitment yes.......
2. just leave the battery be.yes it will drain.just have it charged up at the battery shop one day before use,

1. keep engine away from rain or any kind of water.

2. batteries are cheap. if it wants to die, let it.

3. bare metal the entire shell to look for rust.

yes, at least 6 months, hten when putting back together, you might go Mizhan's way...kakaka...

cabuz..

make sure your exhaust pipe is sealed up at the firewall section below.. water might get in and rust the boxes..

moots;508474 said:
wah bro...that's a very bad case of the front inner wing chasis crack!!!!
is it worth doing up?

Dont break my hearth lah bro.... :(

hey guys... is't really worth doing?
will it get back the original chasis strength???

mizhan;508475 said:
1. keep engine away from rain or any kind of water.

2. batteries are cheap. if it wants to die, let it.

3. bare metal the entire shell to look for rust.

thanks alot bro...

pussy;508564 said:
yes, at least 6 months, hten when putting back together, you might go Mizhan's way...kakaka...

cabuz..

make sure your exhaust pipe is sealed up at the firewall section below.. water might get in and rust the boxes..

thanks alot.

datsunnismo;508637 said:
hey guys....

how if i get the front bare chasis from half cut and weld it?

then your car will be known as kereta potong sambung...

if was you, weld that part and sell the car..

weld and sell off the car???? :102:
have spent lots of love , time and money , sayang mahu jual... :7:

headache thinking of it...!!!!

jom kita minum harimau dulu...........:
:beerglass:

the work shop promis me tht they can restore and bring back the original strength to the chassis.
HOPE it comes true and i can feel the real UDM :driver:

Wah really looks like original with all the lekuk there. How much does this type of restoration cost? Thanks. :wink:

Top Bottom