bmwclub Newbies at last...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Razz5505

Club Guest
Hi bro's n Salam 1 Malaysia,At last got myself a UDM ....1997 328 Local Assemble but down grade to 325 by previous owner...felt very lucky coz don't have to pay high roadtax. Got the car frm Bro Din of Malacca, racun by Bro JFT63, Sure everyone kenal eh this fella....car is very well maintain by Bro Din, wife ask why got this smile when was driving the car....i told her like getting a new girlfriend...huhu...well hope bro's all will support me on enjoying this car...tq

Aha....ur finally here...wey,not everyone knows me la, maybe my plate number only.....hehe.make yourself at home..welcome

Welcome to the club Bro Razz5505............welcome3

JFT63, majority of BMWCM kenal cikgu. Me fron ECC oso kenal

Welcome Bro. Razz5505,

Saya pun orang Melaka.

Kapal dagang dari seberang,
Sarat muatan kayu meranti,
Dari jauh Tuan Puan datang,
Orang Melaka sedia menanti!

^_^

Thanks bro's for all the warm welcome.

initialM;756786 said:
Engine downgrade to 325 or the roadtax only?

Bro initialM, the engine was downgrade by previous owner, inspected n endorsed by jpj, so tis legal.

First order of business...install struts tower bar front and back, brand ultrracing. Reason being...felt that the chasis is a bit old so need to strengthen it a little bit.

Welcome to the forum bro ... enjoy your ride and hope to meet you up some day ... :top:

Razz5505;756768 said:
Hi bro's n Salam 1 Malaysia,

At last got myself a UDM ....1997 328 Local Assemble but down grade to 325 by previous owner...felt very lucky coz
don't have to pay high roadtax. Got the car frm Bro Din of Malacca, racun by Bro JFT63, Sure everyone kenal eh this
fella....car is very well maintain by Bro Din, wife ask why got this smile when was driving the car....i told her like
getting a new girlfriend...huhu...well hope bro's all will support me on enjoying this car...tq

EC773;756782 said:
Welcome to the club Bro Razz5505............welcome3

JFT63, majority of BMWCM kenal cikgu. Me fron ECC oso kenal

Wah, dh macam artis lak cikgu ni.....

dzuljazz2001;757141 said:
Welcome to the forum bro ... enjoy your ride and hope to meet you up some day ... :top:

Tq MR President, I think we' ve allredy meet, if u'd remember with JFT63 in malaka....

Razz5505;757180 said:
Tq MR President, I think we' ve allredy meet, if u'd remember with JFT63 in malaka....

:listen: .... I mean, "meet you up again" .... :4::4::4:: ....

dzuljazz2001;757190 said:
:listen: .... I mean, "meet you up again" .... :4::4::4:: ....

Ini olang sendili makan lacun.....kekeke
Trans: he looks fwd to turn blue...........

Top Bottom