BMW M5 | HAMANN Full Edition Race

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
On worries Azam. I was class of 1982 and Cikgu Yusof was my B. Malaysia teacher while Mr. Ayer was our new HM during my year. Good to know u and enjoy your bimmer.

dont ribut2 as we are here to have fun & make frens maaaaaaahhhhhhhh

oooooooooohhhh ex PFS yeah

Yeahh..azam..stay cool man..and come for more futsal practice..hehehehehe:rock:

AzamDatoMohd;294699 said:
Bro... I've something for you...
"Every success and every temporary setback only serve to prepare you for the time when you will eventually prevail... Career and financial goals should be balanced with personal goals such as maintaining relationships with people who are important to you. Your plan for your life should also include some fun goals, doing something simply because you enjoy doing it."

not son of datuk you is telling us you is used to being loser

TTang,

Aiye! U want to continue to be a pain, ha. Sudah lah. All is done already as what Bailey indicate dont ribut2 lah.

TTang;294764 said:
not son of datuk you is telling us you is used to being loser

wat is the true story actually?tersirat dan tersurat..

mhkamil1;294715 said:
On worries Azam. I was class of 1982 and Cikgu Yusof was my B. Malaysia teacher while Mr. Ayer was our new HM during my year. Good to know u and enjoy your bimmer.
Salam!!!
Kamil... during Class of 1986 i was in The PFS Hostel...
For your info... Cikgu Yusof eldest Son Fuad is working in one of The PREMIUM DEALERS BMW (YAMUD) at Setapak, Kuala Lumpur. http://www.emotors.com.my/client_listing3.php?id=142
He drive BMW E46... Gold Color... :top:
Want to organized The PFS Reunion tak... :questionmark:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

www.RapidFXCapital.com

Azam is a real nice guy which I met during the TT, not berlagak at all. Though he has a nice E60, he is real down to earth kind of person. I surely proud and envy of his success, and yet he does not distance from anyone who wanted to talk to him. Always smile, but trendy.

Sometime we could wrongly interprete other people simply by reading only certain thread. For whatever reason misunderstanding is always there when we are dealing with words, because each of us react to words differently.

So, let;s meet up this Friday TT at Aman Suria to strengthen the club and members.

All i can say is this to Shoeib2 and TTang since both of you got so much to say regarding Azam, why dont you guys come to aman suria TT and face him face to face. No point become cyber warrior because no glory. Face to face than we know who jantan ke perempuan ke or pondan. As for me everybody has a past. I am not intrested with the past present all that matters to me. On that note i have seen Azam he is nice person and down to earth.Dont worry bro Azam those of us who know you are here to back you up. So to both of you what are you waiting come la than we know who is who. If you do than we know you are real man or jantan but if you dont than you fall in the other two group but is ok than we understand.
But if you are in the other than just shut the fu_k up. Azam we are here for you.

Bailey;294998 said:
can get fuad to give good price ka ?
Salam... Chief... :48:
If you want to buy BMW... Fuad can give you good price Bro!!! :top:
+60122612646 just mention My name as reference... Insyallah he can get you a very nice car with a good price and advice... :call:
I'm not promoting but just helping you guys to get better adviser, thats all... :listen:
Nothing for me Bailey, just get the E60 faster... Ok!!! :bike:
And i can advice you where to get good HARMANN Ori kits... :65:
http://www.hamann-motorsport.de/1.0.html?&no_cache=1&L=1
http://www.hamann-motorsport.de/134.0.html?&L=1
Regards,

yeahhh...and azam is a gd dancer too..hehehehe

AzamDatoMohd;295073 said:
Salam... Chief... :48:
If you want to buy BMW... Fuad can give you good price Bro!!! :top:
+60122612646 just mention My name as reference... Insyallah he can get you a very nice car with a good price and advice... :call:
I'm not promoting but just helping you guys to get better adviser, thats all... :listen:
Nothing for me Bailey, just get the E60 faster... Ok!!! :bike:
And i can advice you where to get good HARMANN Ori kits... :65:
http://www.hamann-motorsport.de/1.0.html?&no_cache=1&L=1
http://www.hamann-motorsport.de/134.0.html?&L=1
Regards,

no lah not for me lah jes asking on behalf of my fren lah

anyone got problem about ppl behaviour on the net, come and meet la personally. jangan main baling batu lepas tu satu badan semua sembunyik. bila dah jumpa tu baru tau orang tu sebenarnya macam mana.

Azam has came to the forum, and very quickly and easily he has join the TT at aman suria, official TT, even temerloh trip. Nice fellow :top:

so bludder azam dont woli ye all we can say u'll have our full support & back up striker lor

TROLL Alert!

There are Trolls on the forum. Please do not feed them.

Now, back to the topic...

JYazid;286764 said:
Azam @ Zack,

you are one of the best example here, The first week you joint as Forummer and start posting, within the same week you attend the TT and straight joint as Official Member. :top:

..... Not like other whom talk kok alot ...... yet asking what is 'Club could give you' or ' I haven't see where is the Club going to' :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: but never participate in any Club activity, not even attend any TT organised. :thefinger: :thefinger:

Anyway .... pls participate more on our club activity ..... coming is Night Driving to Genting Sempah and Monthly Drive to Fraser Hill.

Yazid

I am re-post my earlier statement/comment about Azam.

Till today he is not only joined as Official Member but also joining our activity like Temerloh trip (even he has to buy new 19" tyre because he had a blown tyre on the CNY day, summore drive alone to Temerloh cos, Eunos late fixing his tyre. Even he is late and left by others but he still arrive Temerloh), Ruai and others.

This type of passion of joining the Club is what we all want ... not like some of you .... tok kok in this free forum only ..... never wanted to support the club .... freeloader le katakan ......

Azam is wrong in writing his profile .... ( maybe because he is bling-bling, that why his writng is that way.) and that is pass .........
......and at present,I am Melayu, Jawa lagi tu, and I am proud of this Azam to be in this BMW Club.

Azam, biarkan dia arang mengata .... you have all the support from the club Official Members.

redbaron;295068 said:
All i can say is this to Shoeib2 and TTang since both of you got so much to say regarding Azam, why dont you guys come to aman suria TT and face him face to face. No point become cyber warrior because no glory. Face to face than we know who jantan ke perempuan ke or pondan. As for me everybody has a past. I am not intrested with the past present all that matters to me. On that note i have seen Azam he is nice person and down to earth.Dont worry bro Azam those of us who know you are here to back you up. So to both of you what are you waiting come la than we know who is who. If you do than we know you are real man or jantan but if you dont than you fall in the other two group but is ok than we understand.
But if you are in the other than just shut the fu_k up. Azam we are here for you.

mr redbaron :rock: is small boy pretend to be the big gangster is vely funni :rock: :rock: :rock: mr redbaron you is :top:

TTang;295263 said:
mr redbaron :rock: is small boy pretend to be the big gangster is vely funni :rock: :rock: :rock: mr redbaron you is :top:

You want to know what is small and what is big come to TT la kawan.
But the last time i check notting on me is small. It would be a big help
If you could show me where am i small. Come la TTang come la. :top:

Wow, this tread more hot than the Mpower tread guys.

Bro Azam, I sorry see you kena bedil by people who have not met you personally.

It's obvious very hard to actually know a person just by reading or seeing their photos only unless you have spent some time knowing them. sad but true..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom