BMW M5 | HAMANN Full Edition Race

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank for da warm welcome. im overwhelmed.balik ceritera M5 nih, nk tanya pendapat, bttr amek second hand atau first hand? i knw tat BMW Glenmarie sendiri ade jual second hand M5 with full service history and all for RM600k-700k range. bt how bout the interior? can i customize tat? wat do u think?

zippo ...can teach how make $$$ or not ....me want to buy E60 will do without the M

sure y not. bt i dunt think this is a gud place to talk bout it. dont u think so? wat car r u driving now?

ICEMAN 13;286050 said:
Bro DatoAzam @ Zack ..thanking you for your payment of being an official member of BMWCM ...the nick will be changed in BLUE in a short time .. you're the first to ask for life membership.... wow...hope you have a good time here

Futsal today coming ??
Bro...
Thank you for that DAY yar... Nice knowing you... Is a small deal by the way... I join this forum to be an Official Member of BMWCM to share the SPEED...:driver:
By the way... when will my BLUE COLOR to be CONVERT...:cool:

I suppose to join last Monday Futsal... Promise Bailey!!!
But have a late meeting appointment till midnight...:105:
Perhaps next Monday Futsal...kot... Will definitely try to join you all...yar!!!:playingball:

ICEMAN 13;286050 said:
Bro DatoAzam @ Zack ..thanking you for your payment of being an official member of BMWCM ...the nick will be changed in BLUE in a short time .. you're the first to ask for life membership.... wow...hope you have a good time here

Futsal today coming ??
Bro...
Thank you for that DAY yar... Nice knowing you... Is a small deal by the way... I join this forum to be an Official Member of BMWCM to share the SPEED...:driver:

Perhaps next Monday Futsal...kot... Will definitely try to join you all...yar!!!:playingball:

AzamDatoMohd;286633 said:

no hal lah bludder there will alwz be next time................will keep u update on the futsal thingy yeah yeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AzamDatoMohd;286633 said:
Bro...
:playingball:

Azam @ Zack,

you are one of the best example here, The first week you joint as Forummer and start posting, within the same week you attend the TT and straight joint as Official Member. :top:

..... Not like other whom talk kok alot ...... yet asking what is 'Club could give you' or ' I haven't see where is the Club going to' :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: but never participate in any Club activity, not even attend any TT organised. :thefinger: :thefinger:

Anyway .... pls participate more on our club activity ..... coming is Night Driving to Genting Sempah and Monthly Drive to Fraser Hill.

Yazid

Anyway .... pls participate more on our club activity ..... coming is Night Driving to Genting Sempah and Monthly Drive to Fraser Hill.

Yazid[/QUOTE]

Ehh..how to get more info on this? will join.

I want to show my Hartge plus hamman lips ... how to post?

JYazid;286764 said:
Azam @ Zack,
You are one of the best example here, The first week you joint as Forummer and start posting, within the same week you attend the TT and straight joint as Official Member. :top:

..... Not like other whom talk kok alot ...... yet asking what is 'Club could give you' or ' I haven't see where is the Club going to' :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: but never participate in any Club activity, not even attend any TT organized. :thefinger: :thefinger:

Yazid
Salam!!!
Thank so much Yazid & The Geng... As i said before, that i join coz of The SPEED...
So, i pun SPEED my intendtion to The BMWCM...

Will join again ASuria TT... Coz i miss the Ampang TT last Sunday with Bailey... So, will join you Guys next Friday...:fight: Oppss...SILAP...:tee: Hehehe...Silap cucuk...
Can you SET me on the list of Night Driving to Genting Sempah and Monthly Drive to Fraser Hill... Which one is confirm... If Sunday or Wednesday susah sikit coz kene give TALK SEMINAR kat The Legend Hotel every Wednesday & Sunday laaa... (Work 24 - 7 laaa...) Wednesday MALAM ada My PREVIEW SEMINAR... Sunday MALAM...Ok!!!
But if Time & Date nyer MALAM ok... for other days...
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

www.RapidFXCapital.com

Bro Azman,

Tailed you home from the TT on Friday. Your car is one mean Mother on the street. Sudah complete... You are still thinkin about the Hamman 20" ah? What about BBS LM-R? I saw this on a E60 in Bangsar yesterday..... um ummmmm.

I think in some retrospect you should get your angel eyes in white LED's since your's is already HID by default....

WoW...
Letih giler balik from Temerloh TT... :40:
Yesterday Morning My Engagement Day :handkiss: than Night Genting Drifting to Temerloh... :vroam:
Thank guys from Temerloh Geng Riders for the TT & nice food... :tee:
Huh... Selalu on the desk... now on the side corner to Temerloh :sleep: sambil ambil cornering :driver: memang trilled... :18:
Like to join again... :top: Thanks Yazid & The Geng for the invitation & backup... :ciao:

www.RapidFXCapital.com

WoW...
Letih giler balik from Temerloh TT... :40:
Yesterday Morning My Engagement Day :handkiss: than Night Genting Drifting to Temerloh... :vroam:
Thank guys from Temerloh Geng Riders for the TT & nice food... :tee:
Huh... Selalu on the desk... now on the side corner to Temerloh :sleep: sambil ambil cornering :driver: memang trilled... :18:
Like to join again... :top: Thanks RB & The Geng for the invitation & backup... :ciao:

www.RapidFXCapital.com

True Story

Cun... :top:
I really lucky and thanks to all Member who have help me when i had an emergency Tire Flat on CNY same day of My Engagement Day... :burnout: As you all know that all Tires Workshop were close on CNY... :dontknow:
I was been help by most of the Member (Especially RB, Bailey & Others who call most Car Centre in KL) from Aman Suria TT to get a new Great Falken tires Maximum High Performance FK Series 452 (245/35 R19) www.falkentire.com at The Jusco Introduces Home Centre & Eneos Car Centre Wan Utama even on CNY... :listen:
Any one want to buy my Brand NEW use (1 month) Continental Tires (245/35 & 275/30 R19) www.conti-online.com Please call me... (Masih Virgin lagi) :bike:
I was lucky and stratified to be a MEMBER in BMWCM... Good benefit to me... :top:
Thanks again GENG... :adore:
Regards,

www.RapidFXCapital.com

Azam, your car memang kaw, cocok lah dengan title CEO tuh..kena modify warning voice tuh sket biar ganas...., leh ker set kalu laki warning lain, awek warning lain plak? Still looking for the DVD player?

wc9922;288822 said:
Bro Azam,

Tailed you home from the TT on Friday. Your car is one mean Mother on the street. Sudah complete... You are still thinkin about the Hamman 20" ah? What about BBS LM-R? I saw this on a E60 in Bangsar yesterday..... um ummmmm.

I think in some retrospect you should get your angel eyes in white LED's since your's is already HID by default....
Yoo... Bro!!!
Waule... really kaa... I tak perasan la... You should dim me on the road maa.... :captain:
YES!!! I'm still looking for HAMMAN 20" for my ride... BBS i don't know yet... Got to see the type 1st... I saw a SSR Vienna 20" Chrome VIP Rims for sale RM 15,000... :13:
What do you think... :questionmark:
Bout My Mean Mother Angel Eyes i would prefer to use the both White & Yellow coz it really can show the different with the Projector Xenon Light... (Macam ada Kening, Bulu Mata & Mata Merah Garang) :eek:

www.RapidFXCapital.com

AzamDatoMohd;291217 said:
Cun... :top:
I really lucky and thanks to all Member who have help me when i had an emergency Tire Flat on CNY same day of My Engagement Day... :burnout: As you all know that all Tires Workshop were close on CNY... :dontknow:
I was been help by most of the Member (Especially RB, Bailey & Others who call most Car Centre in KL) from Aman Suria TT to get a new Great Falken tires Maximum High Performance FK Series 452 (245/35 R19) www.falkentire.com at The Jusco Introduces Home Centre & Eneos Car Centre Wan Utama even on CNY... :listen:
Any one want to buy my Brand NEW use (1 month) Continental Tires (245/35 & 275/30 R19) www.conti-online.com Please call me... (Masih Virgin lagi) :bike:
I was lucky and stratified to be a MEMBER in BMWCM... Good benefit to me... :top:
Thanks again GENG... :adore:

www.RapidFXCapital.comhttp://www.RapidFXCapital.comhttp://www.RapidFXCapital.comhttp://www.RapidFXCapital.com

Bro i told RB that eneos was open, if i didnt tell him u wouldnt have been able to change your tyres,

Anyway glad u got to change them.

Cheers,
kaiza

Kaiza635CSI;291790 said:
Bro i told RB that eneos was open, if i didnt tell him u wouldnt have been able to change your tyres,

Anyway glad u got to change them.

Cheers,
Kaiza
Roger...
Bro... thank you so much... is not that i forget your name... (Especially RB, Bailey & Others) :41:
Others means that is you laa Bro... :77: Coz you like back end nyer support... :100:
Jangan kecil hati ok... :12: Anyway happy to be you guy nyer friends... :top:
Regards,

www.RapidFXCapital.com

zank;291336 said:
Azam, your car memang kaw, cocok lah dengan title CEO tuh..kena modify warning voice tuh sket biar ganas...., leh ker set kalu laki warning lain, awek warning lain plak? Still looking for the DVD player?
Zank...
Thank you Bro for your compliment... :top: Title only in Business... :48:
But when I'm in The Club we are FAN CLUB MEMBERS... :five:
I'm using Viper Securities System www.viper.com... :heeeelllllooooo:
Memang GARANG with Man Voice... :boxing:
If Women Voice nanti i pulak jadi ikut lembut... :girl:
VOICE SYSTEM:- "Stand back VIPER Arm" or "VIPER disArm" :76:
Regards,

www.RapidFXCapital.com

Status
Not open for further replies.