BMW M5 | HAMANN Full Edition Race

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tak kenal maka tak cinta. Bukan la aku nie gay nak bercinta dgn nya peribahasa

redbaron;295271 said:
You want to know what is small and what is big come to TT la kawan.
But the last time i check notting on me is small. It would be a big help
If you could show me where am i small. Come la TTang come la. :top:

mr redbaron :love: you blain vely small :rock: no need to go TT also can see :love:

mr redbaron is question this forum is use engerland why is you use bahasa i is no good engerland no use cina still use engerland :smokin:

Guys So what if Azam is a dato's son or Ceo, or his names carries his fathers title. If he wants to put his fathers title in his name so be it. It is his perogative. Some people were brought up saying their full name including the fathers title. Anyway what has that got to do with you.

Not everyone has perfect English, I've met a lot of people that speak english who cant pronouce words, let alone write properly. not everyone in the world have the privileges to learn English, some didnt come from a rich family, some cant even goto school, some have to even start work at the age of 6, we should be so lucky that we can even speak english.. There are similarities between Azam and that Movie Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith. One guy trying to make it big by himself. He has made it big. If you read azam did apologise for the misunderstanding in all of his posts.

Shoeib and TTang, have you both ever met Azam? How can you judge someone when you dont even know them. You can't judge a book by its cover can you?

I know a lot of people who introduce themselves with their fathers title, so what let it be man. To me if your father has a title its him NOT you. I dont care if your anak Tun, tan sri, Dato, PM's son whatever. As long as you are down to earth Humble and a good friend. That is all i care for. And so far Azam is Humble, down to earth and a good friend. If only you guys TTang and Shoeib would make time to come down to the aman suria TT and meet him instead of Judging him, for some mistakes he wrote in the forum.

Is it so hard to do that? I'm not saying im a great guy on the forum, yes ive had my fair share of name calling and being rude to some members. but at the end of the day its a win win or lose lose situation. Would you rather make friends or dont have any friends at all. Its up to you.

The forum is here for us to make new friends, learn more about each others cars and our experiences with our cars.

Shoeib if you cant take it anymore why reply? just let it be. When I read your demeaning replies it sounds like your jealous and envious. I dont like to Judge. but the way you write it, it sounds like that in mind. Guys think about it first before you reply. People do have souls and emotions, it maybe simple for you too attack ones emotion but do you realise what could happen if some ppl are sensitive and what effect it could have on those people.

Yes we all have differences, different back grounds, what race we are, who your family is or who you are, whatever. CAN'T we just get along??? It is a forum to discuss about our cars and what not.

Yes there miscommunication and misunderstanding, but Azam has rectified that already.

It goes to show what sort of people you both are Shoeib and TTang.

Is it so hard to make the effort to get to know him? Before you judge?

Bro Azam if got any problems, you know who your FRIENDS are and who are NOT.

You Guys Take care now!

Cheers,

Kaiza.

Just let this thread R.I.P.

Salam...
To all My SAHABAT from BMWCM:-
I really appreciate your truly sincere Friendship from Bottom of My HEART!!!
You guys really a family...

Event I'm new in The Club...
But you guys treat me as Brotherhoods in The Family...
Thanks again for all the supports...

"Anugerahkanlah akan Saudaraku ini beserta keluarganya!
Kedudukan yang AGUNG!
Pangkat yang AGUNG!
Keselesaan yang AGUNG!
Rezki yang AGUNG!
Serta Keselamatan yang AGUNG!
Serta juga Kurniakanlah IMAN yang sempurna!
Hati yang LUHUR!
Jiwa yang AGUNG!
Kebahgiaan Kemuliaan Kesenangan Dunia Akhirat & juga bagi DIRIKU & Seluruh Keluargaku!"

Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happyness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

Kaiza635CSI;295418 said:
Guys So what if Azam is a dato's son or Ceo, or his names carries his fathers title. If he wants to put his fathers title in his name so be it. It is his perogative. Some people were brought up saying their full name including the fathers title. Anyway what has that got to do with you.

Not everyone has perfect English, I've met a lot of people that speak english who cant pronouce words, let alone write properly. not everyone in the world have the privileges to learn English, some didnt come from a rich family, some cant even goto school, some have to even start work at the age of 6, we should be so lucky that we can even speak english.. There are similarities between Azam and that Movie Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith. One guy trying to make it big by himself. He has made it big. If you read azam did apologise for the misunderstanding in all of his posts.

Shoeib and TTang, have you both ever met Azam? How can you judge someone when you dont even know them. You can't judge a book by its cover can you?

I know a lot of people who introduce themselves with their fathers title, so what let it be man. To me if your father has a title its him NOT you. I dont care if your anak Tun, tan sri, Dato, PM's son whatever. As long as you are down to earth Humble and a good friend. That is all i care for. And so far Azam is Humble, down to earth and a good friend. If only you guys TTang and Shoeib would make time to come down to the aman suria TT and meet him instead of Judging him, for some mistakes he wrote in the forum.

Is it so hard to do that? I'm not saying im a great guy on the forum, yes ive had my fair share of name calling and being rude to some members. but at the end of the day its a win win or lose lose situation. Would you rather make friends or dont have any friends at all. Its up to you.

The forum is here for us to make new friends, learn more about each others cars and our experiences with our cars.

Shoeib if you cant take it anymore why reply? just let it be. When I read your demeaning replies it sounds like your jealous and envious. I dont like to Judge. but the way you write it, it sounds like that in mind. Guys think about it first before you reply. People do have souls and emotions, it maybe simple for you too attack ones emotion but do you realise what could happen if some ppl are sensitive and what effect it could have on those people.

Yes we all have differences, different back grounds, what race we are, who your family is or who you are, whatever. CAN'T we just get along??? It is a forum to discuss about our cars and what not.

Yes there miscommunication and misunderstanding, but Azam has rectified that already.

It goes to show what sort of people you both are Shoeib and TTang.

Is it so hard to make the effort to get to know him? Before you judge?

Bro Azam if got any problems, you know who your FRIENDS are and who are NOT.

You Guys Take care now!

Cheers,

Kaiza.

Just let this thread R.I.P.

Kaiza you is :top: i lup lup you :love:

aiyah im so amazed & confuse lah why lah tis kind of thread opened by a nice sumore humble down to earth person also kena tibai hah, cant really understand lah

dont worry bludder azam u'll have the full support from us yeah cheers

Yeahh..u want, I can bring parang from Klang!!!

johnj;295514 said:
Yeahh..u want, I can bring parang from Klang!!!

dei thambhy why u wanna bring parang lah , jes keep the parang in order for u to join us for more TT in case u cant get permit lah hehehehee

bludder ku azam hope u enjoy yr stay in tis one & only official BMW club in malaysia yeah

TTang;295537 said:
is the parang klang more power than normal parang

yeahhh....the ikan parang is much bigger and powerful..depends how u use..oops cook it!!

johnj;295539 said:
yeahhh....the ikan parang is much bigger and powerful..depends how u use..oops cook it!!

wah u so braveheart one hah still wanna talk abt ikan or fish thingy in other people's thread hah hehehehehe

ttang, jes come over lah & join us for tonite's TT at aman suria so tat u cld meet azam in person maaaaaaaaaaaa

oops..thanks for the reminder bailey...

ttang..come for tt lahh...

TTang;295553 said:
mr johnj please bring the parang klang i want feel the power

no need lahh..the shop also sells..very delicious..if u want got tenggiri also!!!

ait still talk abt FISHY thingy hah hehehehehe

calling2 for owner of tis thread ................so hope u cld make it yeah tonite as Ttang will come tonite as well for aman suria TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom