BMW M5 | HAMANN Full Edition Race

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salam,

Bro.....bukan kau ke yang kat dlm paper Metro tuh....ohh...that about FOREX arr........wow!!! CEO tuh.....

Wanna know more about FOREX....hope u can guide me.. can i buy M5 with trading FOREX??

best tuh boleh trade in US Dollar.....mcm maner bro.....ajar arr bro....really can make profit ke???

Can buy HAMANN full edition race set???hehehe...

Is this person interested in sharing his passion in cars or trying to get customers to trade in forex?

If ever there should be a ban on advertising, this is exactly the type of indirect advertising that should be prohibited.

Is this person interested in sharing his passion in cars or trying to get customers to trade in forex?

If ever there should be a ban on advertising, this is exactly the type of indirect advertising that should be prohibited.

Hello Brother NTScammer,

Please laaa... As i said before Nothing to promote but just want to join the Club and share The Speed...

Faham x...??? Simple... I show my Car then you show your Car....
My car... Anytime anywhere... to talk about HAMMAN or AC... Let The Beauty Sexy Action Talks louder than words.

Wat for being Human but can't be a Man...
Just want to Join The BMWCM...

525i HAMANN Sports E60 2004 - Sapphire Black - UK Spec

Hello Brother Anxious,

Please laaa... As i said before Nothing to promote but just want to join the Club and share The Speed...

My car... Anytime anywhere... to talk about HAMMAN or AC... Let The Beauty Sexy Action Talks louder than words.

he did not mention anything about promoting his site and so on ...

therefore Mr Azam you're most welcome here and so join us someday for a drive , tt and futsal ..

everyone here share the same passion ..the roundel..

ya you can show us your car someday ....tomorrow there will be a TT at Bandar Sg long cheras and later head to melaka ...maybe you can join them there for a start ...

The HAMANN Calendar 2008

Pivotal facts like quality and design are reflected in 12 exciting motives.

The current creations are for sure on focus.

To order the official HAMANN Calendar 2008 with the dimension 68 x 45cm for EUR 29,75 (incl. 19% VAT) excluding shipment please fill out the order sheet completely.

http://www.pdfdownload.org/pdf2html...min/Pressetexte/Shop/OrderForm.pdf&images=yes

HAMMAN News
HAMANN front bumper unit for BMW E 92 Coupe
The new HAMANN front bumper unit including two LED daytime running lights and 2 fog lights.

http://www.hamann-motorsport.de/764.0.html?&L=1

BMW 525i HAMANN Sports E60 2004 - Sapphire Black - UK Spec

Thank you IceMan...

My Front View - BMW 525i HAMANN Sports E60 2004 - Sapphire Black - UK Spec
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3699&stc=1&d=1201007149

My Rear View - BMW 525i HAMANN Sports E60 2004 - Sapphire Black - UK Spec
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3700&stc=1&d=1201007149

Can you guys SMS me at +60129099995 any of The BMWCM Committee or Member contact so i can get in touch to join you guys tomorrow...??? What time Brothers...???

Bailey;283727 said:
cool bro azam, so tats mean yr ride is the 525i hamann E60 2004 lah............ok now we got it

ive got to know yr Rapid FXCM thru my frens and even traded in wit small usd10k account

come lah bro & join us for TT (teh tarik) every friday nite at aman suria and dont forget to sign up as official member
I think that I've seen you and your car somewhere in KL area. Your Sport Rims are 20" rite? You are specky fair guy rite?

Sorry if I'm wrong Brother... But if i am rite...Then NOW i get you on Candid...:rock:

whoa azam@zack! what's up with the bad rep?

if you just stick to cars in this forum, you'll be alright.

enjoy your stay here

AzamDatoMohd;284193 said:
Hello Brother Anxious,

walllaaaa.....scary maaaa...takuttttssss.....

AzamDatoMohd;284193 said:
Hello Brother Anxious,

car?mmmmmm.....car only....hehehehe

AzamDatoMohd;284213 said:
I think that I've seen you and your car somewhere in KL area. Your Sport Rims are 20" rite? You are specky fair guy rite?

Sorry if I'm wrong Brother... But if i am rite...Then NOW i get you on Candid...:rock:

ok bro, my old car is using 18" M5 rims as seen in my signature but i got to know u from my best fren aminuddin (like jejak kasih plak hehehe) and ive opened & traded thru yr rapid fxcm

welcome to BMWCM bro, hope you cld join us for tis friday TT at aman suria yeah & then we cld view yr new 20" ride yeah

Zack,

I think you've gotten the wrong perception of the Edition Race E60. The real Edition Race E60 is this:-

hamanne60widebodyrearjx1.jpg

azam , if u r joining us for tomorrow's TT at aman suria jes contact anyone of us

redbaron - 017 2068746
bailey - 012 32000 26

see you tomorrow at aman suria yeah 10pm

Bailey;284794 said:
azam , if u r joining us for tomorrow's TT at aman suria jes contact anyone of us

Redbaron - 017 2068746
Bailey - 012 32000 26

see you tomorrow at aman suria yeah 10pm

Yes... Ofcoz i'll be join tommorow Bro... Just got in touch with IceMan this afternoon... So... will i c u there Bro...

notiguy;284671 said:
Zack,

I think you've gotten the wrong perception of the Edition Race E60. The real Edition Race E60 is this:-
Roger Notiguy...

I didn't said my E60 is The Full Edition Race E60... Mine is not full skirt like yours... But i shows the Attachment File of The BMW M5 | HAMANN Full Edition Race (Silver BMW) on 1st page (http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16889&page=5) for open discussion for someone like me and others to be part of the Team to learn more bout HARMANN.

By the way your CAR look gorges & horny... ( I belief it's your rite...? )

I just want to get started in Car Passion since long time concentrate on business... Last time xde time... Now bolehlah ader masa lari from ofiz workload buat make-up my CAR... Sikit2 jer... Saperlah kite... Hehehehe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom