BMW M5 | HAMANN Full Edition Race

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully informative intro. eerr what suit are u wearing again?

welcome to the club brother..

p/s: pls do not hesitate to drop by at our fri nite gathering(TT) at aman suria(Tropicana), maybe then u cn intro yrelf more to us bro! cheers....

rgds,
rahizwan dato' rahman
:)

rahizwan;283308 said:
welcome to the club brother..

p/s: pls do not hesitate to drop by at our fri nite gathering(TT) at aman suria(Tropicana), maybe then u cn intro yrelf more to us bro! cheers....

rgds,
rahizwan dato' rahman
:)

wah now both of them anak dato' greet each other wor dont play play wor

Salam...

So so sorry la... Brothers...
I'm new to the This Club Bro... (Probably wrong section lor)
Just trying that share with you guys that The new HAMANN front bumper unit including two LED daytime running lights and 2 fog lights is the latest type model. Very nice for E60... Thats all... Sorry.. Ok!!! Guys...

Hope you guys can accept my apologies maa... Nothing to promote but just want to join the Club and share The Speed...

Dagang Pak Malau... Datang merempat....
(I use to be this guy:- http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/mf/frame...08722062&f=1808722062&mspid=1809732842&type=t)

Ps:- Sometimes Trading Currency make me crazy at night...:smokin:

525i HAMANN Sports E60 2004 - Sapphire Black - UK Spec

Salam...

Just trying that share with you guys that The new HAMANN front bumper unit including two LED daytime running lights and 2 fog lights is the latest type model. Very nice for E60... Thats all... Sorry.. Ok!!! Guys...

Hope you guys can accept my apologies maa... Nothing to promote but just want to join the Club and share The Speed...

(I use to be this guy:- http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/mf/frame...08722062&f=1808722062&mspid=1809732842&type=t)

Welcome to the Club's forum... Do join us for our TTs.

BlackCat

cool bro azam, so tats mean yr ride is the 525i hamann E60 2004 lah............ok now we got it

ive got to know yr Rapid FXCM thru my frens and even traded in wit small usd10k account

come lah bro & join us for TT (teh tarik) every friday nite at aman suria and dont forget to sign up as official member

aiyo you guys ah...when I first saw this thread i already knew that he was sharing abt the new hamann kit..only thing pic not big enough...anyway wellcome bro...

Ala XXX you semua tau satu jugak you tak tau every car must carry spare tyre.

AzamDatoMohd;283699 said:
Salam...

Ps:- Sometimes Trading Currency make me crazy at night...:smokin:

no hal bro... come la join us tis fri TT at aman suria!!

hey there welcome ...perhaps can have a FX trade seminar someday for BMWCM members ....

welcome to the forum....

come to tt and be welcomed to the club....

p.s.: do intro at the newbie thread ya...

redbaron;283802 said:
Ala XXX you semua tau satu jugak you tak tau every car must carry spare tyre.

no spare tire extra 5horsesmah...:thefinger:

rahizwan;283317 said:
hahaha....wah punya tipu saja bro!!! kekekekek....

memang la lu tipu ..... bapak lu 3 bintang laksamana .... aka Panglima Wilayah Laut dalam ...... Tan Sri tu .... hehehe:top:

ICEMAN 13;283830 said:
hey there welcome ...perhaps can have a FX trade seminar someday for BMWCM members ....

Salam...

Cool IceMan.... as Ice...
Yes... Ofcoz The BNMCM Committees & Members can organized the Forex Trading Seminar anytime you guys wants...
Perhaps... I can contribute some ILMU, AKAL & FIKIRAN of expertise about "How To Trade Forex Like A Pro" for the benefit of The BMWCM Committees & Members and hope the BMWCM OTAI teach me how to SPEED & DRIFT SEXY...

syahruln;283719 said:
Welcome aboard bro,

Pls come join us at Aman Suria TT (Kayu Nasi Kandar) every Friday after 930pm. Also, please introduce yourself at http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Salam...

Bro... any contact number ???
Or you can SMS me your contact at My Mobile Phone: +6012-909-9995.
So...i can find you there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom