BMW M5 E39 2001 Price Range

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
england buy 10k the money there convert to here... is nearly 70k...same price here as local is only 62k

very very rare to find e39 M5 but i saw once at Lim Tayar TTDI (a week before raya) WOW is all i can say with Alpina rims summore ... ever since that day i've had wet dreams about the car lol

funfer_fahrer;371854 said:
Does anyone here know the acceptable price range for a used E39 M5 2001 model?

Thanks.

i guess no one has yet answered ur Question bro...

i think around 200k is a fair price for a 2002 model, depending on condition and service records. there are 2 brand new units in cartrade i believe, but the asking price is when was just launched. :O

funfer_fahrer;371854 said:
Does anyone here know the acceptable price range for a used E39 M5 2001 model?

Thanks.

If only asking price only whats the point .... :stupid:
.... sekejap Cayman S la, e60 la, ESS super Charger la, Range Rover la .... now e39 M5, next month apa pulak .... basikal ...:eek: hehehehehe .......

jyazid;374329 said:
if only asking price only whats the point .... :stupid:
.... Sekejap cayman s la, e60 la, ess super charger la, range rover la .... Now e39 m5, next month apa pulak .... Basikal ...:eek: Hehehehehe .......

:24::24::24::24::24::24:

Too low laa bro in my opinion ... even 2001 M3 go for 220k a 5 door V8 super car performance that is the E39 M5 can and should fetch a higher price in the range of 240-270k depending on the mileage and condition of the car ... but i have not seen on the ads yet so far anything on the M5... so i could be wrong

JYazid;374329 said:
If only asking price only whats the point .... :stupid:
.... sekejap Cayman S la, e60 la, ESS super Charger la, Range Rover la .... now e39 M5, next month apa pulak .... basikal ...:eek: hehehehehe .......

Have to ask la. I am not the type who just eksyen with M sport emblem and sport rims. Setakat nak pakai M sport badge siapa-siapa pun boleh. Where's the power?

ramsing;374292 said:
i think around 200k is a fair price for a 2002 model, depending on condition and service records. there are 2 brand new units in cartrade i believe, but the asking price is when was just launched. :O

Approximately 3 years ago, NAZA was selling 460K for a UK spec.

B33mEr;374389 said:
Too low laa bro in my opinion ... even 2001 M3 go for 220k a 5 door V8 super car performance that is the E39 M5 can and should fetch a higher price in the range of 240-270k depending on the mileage and condition of the car ... but i have not seen on the ads yet so far anything on the M5... so i could be wrong

i guess it depends on the buyer la, coz there is almost none for sale. plus its almost 5 litres, so things like this in m'sia makes a diff. but then again, i guess condition of the car and service records should be a deal breaker. if its a major overhaul, it might cost 1/4 of the car :eek:

funfer_fahrer;374538 said:
Approximately 3 years ago, NAZA was selling 460K for a UK spec.
wow...pricey. but then again, buyer/seller agreement. why u're asking, u know someone that is looking to sell?? :listen:

there this Audi RS4 running around my area, the previous wagon 2.7 turbo model, not the current V8. i'm hoping the fella might want to sell it one day, cheap cheap 100k. M5 beater and you can take your wife to the market, and dog to the park. yummy. but the running cost might be more than a M5! :eek:

Why not opt for E39 530 bro? Reasonable price & maintenance. Adequate power & if still not enuff can put some toyol:eek:

I saw one advertised probably 1 year ago in The Star .. i THINK (can't really remember) going for 300K ... 2nd Datuk owner ...

ramsing;374656 said:
wow...pricey. but then again, buyer/seller agreement. why u're asking, u know someone that is looking to sell?? :listen:

there this Audi RS4 running around my area, the previous wagon 2.7 turbo model, not the current V8. i'm hoping the fella might want to sell it one day, cheap cheap 100k. M5 beater and you can take your wife to the market, and dog to the park. yummy. but the running cost might be more than a M5! :eek:

I recently kena racun kaw-kaw after getting up close and personal with the Bentley Continental GT. It was a W12 engine, close to 6 L. That night I couldn't sleep. Did some soul searching. There's no way I could afford that Bentley even if I took a loan for 7 generations to pay. So, I thought a used M5 E39 might be the answer. Not exactly the same feel, but I think it can keep me "entertained" for a long time.

initialM;374665 said:
Why not opt for E39 530 bro? Reasonable price & maintenance. Adequate power & if still not enuff can put some toyol:eek:

I am currently driving E39 525. I don't know whether upgrading to 530 from 525 is worth the trouble. Anyone you know took this route before?

Top Bottom