Where's a good place to get a Unreg E39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by Daredevil@Apr 30 2005, 09:55 AM
M30revival, so still having the City? How's your project going? Looking at the E90 launch, I wonder if E39 prices will drop even further???

How's your other project going on??? :D
DD, yah, City is still around.

The 'red sonja' is alive and well. It has a new small ICE setup this afternoon. Next in line is the interior. Still have no time to visit Carbi Deco yet. Might be delayed again after listening to affan's new ICE setup!

The price of the E39 still maintain pretty well despite the availability of E60/E90. Many dealers has brought in many units of unregistered E39 and they are maintaining the price. 2nd hand unit has gone down slightly compared to 6 months ago but I can see them holding on for another 2 months or so. After the June announcement (if it comes) I think the price might deep slightly further but it would be substantial.

Many established used car dealer are still bringing in year 2000 E39 523i/525i Japan-spec and it get snap up very fast. So far I have seen 5 units sold in the last two weeks when I go round hunting. Those UK spec is harder to push off because they have higher spec and they dealer wanted a premium.

Cheers.

so guys...meaning...that is a safer bet to buy a recond car that is already been registered in malaysia rather than get a unreg recond car?

please advise....as i am in the process of looking for one

thanks

by the way, how do we verify the autenticity of the car AP? and whether any taxes are fully paid for?

guys... just wondering if you know any other e39 525 M-sport or UK specs for sale? i'm looking for the ones with m54 engine (2001 and above). thanks.

naza2 said:
guys... just wondering if you know any other e39 525 M-sport or UK specs for sale? i'm looking for the ones with m54 engine (2001 and above). thanks.

bro..u should try to have a look at NAZA hq beside federal highway.saw 2 units of E39 year 2001 i guess with M5 kits.D price is about RM160k.one blue and one black.i think can nego further as d salesman said wanna clear d stock..anyway good luck ...cheerss.

Bishop said:
Just what is the whole story on recond cars. Can someone please enlighten me. I heard some of them buy it using student visa for reduced price, while others claims that they are purchased from auctions. So what is the story on it??

Will pm on the contact.

Bishop

Check Sri Changgong in Jalan Uthant I bought my car from them and they are genuine. I checkmy VIN and it is accurate. production date 2001/02 etc........

selvaraje... i'll go and take a look and will let you know if i like it. i'm kinda hesitant to go there without knowing anyone since the prices are on the high side, mostly above what other dealers are offering. and they give very little to no discount at all if you didnt know who to talk to. bummer.

bimmer73.. i'll go check that out too.

thanks!!

went shopping for the past 3 weeks or so. unfortunately i was only able to do it during the weekends.

so far i've found 3 cars that i am really interested in. two of them are m54b25 and one m54b30. i know i got fairly good prices on the b25 but not really sure about the b30.

what is the going price for an 01 530 m-sport? it's a UK spec.

I'm going to see another b30 tomorrow so i hope that one will be comparable to the one i saw before.

juggernaut said:
just make sure you avoid Ming Heng at Jln Genting Klang and SDLU at Jln Ampang. I had bad experiences in both places. Ming Heng cheated me, SDLU gave me poor customer service - treated me like 5hit and refused to honor its 3 month warranty.

Hello..can u tell more coz i think ive been cheated by my dealer..need advice...iceman63

iceman63,

wat else u want uve got the AC exhaust, M5 replicas, nice side mirror etc.........

Just some general info sharing...

I come to understand that BMW dealer in Kajang by the name BOCA has good unreg BMWs in good condition...good after sale service too...
A friend of mine bought his BMW Z3 for himself and a C200 for his wife...it has been over a year and the cars so far have not given him any trouble...
Besides they don;t cheat too...as when my friend checked the VIN it was exactly as stated by the seller...
BOCA also has a another branch for used BMWs in Cheras....

Am going to BOCA early Jan to look for an unreg 523i...

BTW another general question...is it any good buying a car in early of the year or should I wait for a couple of months for th eprice drop in 2007 to take effect?

When does the price drop yearly anyway for all this used and unreg cars????

Can I know which spec we should go, if shopping for E39?

- Local assembled? (CKD)
- UK's spec?
- Japan's spec?

Is CKD cheaper than UK or Japan spec?

Top Bottom