BMW F10 528i Navigation

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
macdaque;635337 said:
3. You can still give your friends the coordinates, by getting them off googlemaps. As far as I am aware, you cannot get the coordinates off the BMW navi. Are you lending your car to your friends?
nope, they may have gammin or other gps, so if mine has the info, i can tell them to find out

DJH;635329 said:
I once used it to locate a restaurant for my friend's wedding, it lead me to a tyre shope. When I finally found the place with my natural instinct, i inquired my friend. He said, that was the old location of the restaurant and that was years ago. Btw, it was in Kepong. Maybe i should asked him or any of my future friends getting married to have it in Tmn Melawar instead, lol
Correction.the ipad brought me to the wedding perfectly.cannot gave credit to idrive..sorry.

ashman55;635347 said:
Correction.the ipad brought me to the wedding perfectly.cannot gave credit to idrive..sorry.

iPhone / iPad are the best, anywhere in the world. Online real time, as long as there is 3G connection, the maps are at most 2 years old, and that's pretty updated as far as maps go. Free updates by virtue of it being online. The satellite images makes it a killer app, you can just locate yourself by looking around comparing with the satellite images. Overseas, you can even view 3D street images. Wow was my immediate response when I used it in Australia recently.

damn...... i still use nokia and bb. May have to change to iphone la like that

Top Bottom