BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Black carpet: Should I do it?

Hi long time with no updates.

Got this big elephant in my living room today, should I do it?

7472693660_afe5f1e022_c.jpg

7472694542_17121aa4d0_c.jpg

Photoshop jobbie:

Before with grey carpets

4417926733_17389fa42b_b.jpg

IF after with black carpet and plastic bits

7472688774_d43e1b4588_b.jpg

Can't decide myself.....what do you think?

Black interior the way to go bro!

Btw bro where to source for reasonable chop shop condition accesories & parts? Time to do mine. Hehe

wingzee;754933 said:

Black carpet only, I love my Silver Grey nappa leathers hehehehe so not gonna be all black interior.

wingzee;754933 said:

Btw bro where to source for reasonable chop shop condition accesories & parts? Time to do mine. Hehe

I'm only familiar with MK Autoparts in Kepong and Hakitrade in Subang/Sg Buloh

nextweek azizul invited to us to his inlaw place bro. Aku dgn abg nasir p overnite kat pangkor, mtigo coming?

huskar3399;755036 said:
go2 for black carpet. baru matching ngan roof interior.

Ahhhhh bro, right time to be popping up here. Where do you live? Can I come over to replace my o2 sensor? Shouldn't take too long right.

haywire;755039 said:
Ahhhhh bro, right time to be popping up here. Where do you live? Can I come over to replace my o2 sensor? Shouldn't take too long right.
ahahaha. near bukit antarabangsa. which bank? bank 2 (next to firewall) is a bear, bank 1 a lot easy like taking candy from kid. hehe. but when? we should find place other than my home. afraid neighbor ushar pelik later. :motz:

huskar3399;755042 said:
ahahaha. near bukit antarabangsa. which bank? bank 2 (next to firewall) is a bear, bank 1 a lot easy like taking candy from kid. hehe. but when? we should find place other than my home. afraid neighbor ushar pelik later. :motz:

Bank 2 ler. If bank 1 we dont really need that special tool. Or easier if I just borrow first from you?

i think the black carpet looks good. blends with black roof and dash, grey leather stands out even more and masks dirt better too.

Top Bottom