BMW Dealer forfeited 10% from deposit if cancel booking?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Joelow

Club Guest
Recently I book a premium selection f30 328i cbu from a bmw dealers.I pay rm 2500 for a deposit on the spot. What they told me that this car was an Auto Bavaria management car.And I ask for a copy of registration card but they told me that the copy will be fax to me later. But at last I found out that the car was a lady owner name instead of AB name on the registration card.So I change my mine and look for others option. I call the SA and told him I wanna cancel the booking and want a refund. He say ok but last week he call me up and told me the chq was ready but his company deduct 10% rm 250 from the deposit as a penalty. I was surprise with this. Is this right? Sorry for my poor english. Just need tome advice.. Thanks.

i know for new bookings (Rm2000) if you cancel they will refund 90% and keep 10% ("admin fees" whatever that means)
So i'm guessing its the same for premium selection

Nego with them for full refund since they gave you misleading info about the ownership of the car in the first place

AB may have given you wrong info. But does it really matter if the car is under AB or a lady's name? I think that a lady's car would be in a better condition than a AB management car. That's just my opinion. Well then again you have a case there as they have mislead you.

It's clearly a misrepresentation on AB part and you
can lodge a complaint with the Consumer's Tribunal
if they refuse to full refund.

More crap from AB, these guys lied to you, so you should not take this kinda crap from them ... AB has one of the worse Sales and Service folks around. Hope you get them sorted out bro

According to my SA max they will deduct 10% from the booking fees u paid

Mercedes will deduct the credit card charges if cancel booking

Audi is the worst. RM 10000 booking fees without refund if cancel booking

Top Bottom