BMW 318i SMG ORIGINAL M-SPORT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Looking at the price, it is quite attractive. But not sure it is ori m-sport by looking at the side skirt...

But any how, worth buying since previous owner has modded it.

Looks damn 'cun' and solid to me.

Exterior is tops but i suggest you bring a mechanic to check & test drive the car. If u dont, u might have to spare extra RM 20K in the bank.

The info stated is very convincing i.e. 100% no repair blah blah...but dont put all trust.
After all, 'the florist will always say their flowers are the best.'

Engine:-
Check for gearbox, transmission, engine oil leakages, radiator, suspension, full service record/history.

Body:-
Check if body is 'potong'/half-cut or accident free. see the joints if they are irregular.

Good luck in your purchase.

the paint job somehow doesn't looks ori to me... maybe its the photos' quality...

it didn't mentioned the manufacture year...just the registration year (2004)...

car looks nice...go have a look and test drive...

rizaljai;525301 said:
Looking at the price, it is quite attractive. But not sure it is ori m-sport by looking at the side skirt...

But any how, worth buying since previous owner has modded it.

How to check m-sport ori or not?

Anyone around there this PM. I will look c look c there today 6pm.
No experience in BM, last time Japan Made car.

Hi,

Very beautiful car, saliva dropping!

last time (late Feb) I enquirer similar M-sport spec almost RM100K, which come with M-sport seat.

From the picture, most probably repainted. Anyway the price seem really attractive, if what is advertise is true. one owner, full service record, 100% accident free, etc, etc.

happy hunting.

saiful;525361 said:
How to check m-sport ori or not?

Anyone around there this PM. I will look c look c there today 6pm.
No experience in BM, last time Japan Made car.

Bro, try google it..sure you will notice the difference. Seats, bodykits, door panel trims,etc...

but anyway, just looking at the pics,it is worth buying. But ensure the car is in good condition as other sifus here have mentioned

as i know it doesnt look like my 04' 325i msport. ori msport comes with elec/memory bucket seats.

Just called the salesman.
Sold already.. haha.. now hunting again.
Year 99 registered 2004.. :)

PS : PM me if got good E46 to sell.

from what i can see..thats is 318i 1.9 ..doenst come wit smg gearbox..look at the gear selector closely..

The car already sold before 25th May coz i did call up the used car dealer on 25th. Bro r u the one who buy....cheerss

Alex5522;527399 said:
The car already sold before 25th May coz i did call up the used car dealer on 25th. Bro r u the one who buy....cheerss

Not me bro.. still hunting.. :wink:

this is e46 1.9 lorrr see that gear.. not shiftronic.. but i love that steering hehehe

Top Bottom