BMS powerbox for N52 engine.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thule;698403 said:
IT WILL BE... If you didn't ask them to declare as other electronic parts & lower value :4:
Car part is taxable at 40%+10% here in Malaysia! I have kena-Ed once with aFe air intake from US and will never repeat the same mistake again.
I did ask the reseller to declare as electronic and at lower value to avoid suspicion from our blood-sucking kastam! It works wonder :4: one thing about pb is that it only improve your hp + torque by approx 10% for those with 325/525 but 323&523 will benefit from this powerbox the most.. My cousin's e60 523 is now as powerful as my e60 525 :top:

Thanks for the info Thule...will wait for John's update.

Choq - Kalu demo nok beli, ghoyak ko kawe deh? Kawe pong nok kheto deghah jugok.

Fadhlan;700438 said:
Choq - Kalu demo nok beli, ghoyak ko kawe deh? Kawe pong nok kheto deghah jugok.

Demo sero hok mano so deghah, sene nok hungga......N52N with powerbox+eisenmann or N52N with powerbox+BMWP-E, kawe nok tengok ja.:vroam::vroam::rock::rock:

Scary la u guys mod like this. I'm part of the slow as snails group la like this. Cannot cari makan anymore hehr

thule;698403 said:
IT WILL BE... If you didn't ask them to declare as other electronic parts & lower value :4:
Car part is taxable at 40%+10% here in Malaysia! I have kena-Ed once with aFe air intake from US and will never repeat the same mistake again.
I did ask the reseller to declare as electronic and at lower value to avoid suspicion from our blood-sucking kastam! It works wonder :4: one thing about pb is that it only improve your hp + torque by approx 10% for those with 325/525 but 323&523 will benefit from this powerbox the most.. My cousin's e60 523 is now as powerful as my e60 525 :top:

I would like to consider upgrading to the BMS powerbox for my N52N 325i... 10% increase would equate to approx. 21bhp... which is pretty good :)

Any one here who have tried the BMS for their 325i and dyno it?

choq;700851 said:
John.. Ur pb arrive?

SB - will update once installed.

Cehh kata tak nak pasang? I will consider this mod once done with the rest

thule;697520 said:
Given the current exchange rate.. It will cost approx RM3000 for everything including installation.
And you have to drive all the way down to Singapore.
I helped my cousin to get one early this year.. installation made at Motorsport Division Sunway (MSD) :top:
Total cost? RM1300 :4: by the way, his ride is E60 523i with N52 engine! Just saw the title here in 3-series forum so just let you know

Bro Thule... can let me know how you managed to get the BMS powerbox for this price and how much for installation @ MSD.

Is the so called customized setting from Boss Motorsports @ Singapore for our local climate or the US one will work equally as well. Please advise.

Thanks.

EC773;700503 said:
Demo sero hok mano so deghah, sene nok hungga......N52N with powerbox+eisenmann or N52N with powerbox+BMWP-E, kawe nok tengok ja.:vroam::vroam::rock::rock:

Deghah lagu mano pong, choq denga kawe dokleh drop gear paka ibu jari. Hok tu oghe chukai je buleh. Pok pok pake denga Ampang dokleh.

affan66;700507 said:
Scary la u guys mod like this. I'm part of the slow as snails group la like this. Cannot cari makan anymore hehr

Bro..

lu aahh no mod oso very fast oledi...got steel ball ka?

Fadhlan;700876 said:
Deghah lagu mano pong, choq denga kawe dokleh drop gear paka ibu jari. Hok tu oghe chukai je buleh. Pok pok pake denga Ampang dokleh.

tu laaaaa...ado ati nok paka ekzoz cap aye seramo. cit!

initialM;700855 said:
Cehh kata tak nak pasang? I will consider this mod once done with the rest

IM ahhh...wa cakap tak mo pasang lagikkkk...sebab tak ada fund!!! hehehehehehehehe PEACE!!!

sorry bro, ada bawak kopok terengganu hari tu, lupa nak kasik AMPUNNNNN!!!!

choq;700893 said:
IM ahhh...wa cakap tak mo pasang lagikkkk...sebab tak ada fund!!! hehehehehehehehe PEACE!!!

sorry bro, ada bawak kopok terengganu hari tu, lupa nak kasik AMPUNNNNN!!!!

kopok tak mau. gewe ganu mau

choq;687020 said:
Hi guys.

Read about a good review for BMS Powerbox performance chips for E9x (N51/N52/N53).....wondering if we can get it locally. They hv the agent in sg.

Choq@N52

Hi Choq, So u installed already...? how is the h/power....?

stevecheahsw;701673 said:
Hi Choq, So u installed already...? how is the h/power....?

Not yet bro..still waiting feed back from john on tax...if order from us site. Else hv to opt to get from sg...group buy the way to go for the best price.....

Btw steve, pls intro urself @ newbee section....enjoy ur stay bro.

Lefthanded;702468 said:
Deras nak gi mano tu..... Kayu pelan pelan bro....

Tok Mulu kena deghah Bro, senang gi TT cepat sampai Umah bila balik

Top Bottom