3.0 stroker for n52/n53 engines

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Update:-

one kit reserved.

To those interested on the other kit, please contact me directly for more details.

wow!!! this is good stuff!! its a pity i don't have the N52..if not,i'll be first to sign up..

its about time the e90s take the fight back to those pesky Golf GTis..i'm sick and tired of hearing Golf GTi owners boasting of how they'd leave an e90 325i eating their TFSi dust!!!! arghhh!!

so i guess this is the first salvo in tuning the N52.. looks promising indeedy:top:

supergripen;356144 said:
wow!!! this is good stuff!! its a pity i don't have the N52..if not,i'll be first to sign up..

its about time the e90s take the fight back to those pesky Golf GTis..i'm sick and tired of hearing Golf GTi owners boasting of how they'd leave an e90 325i eating their TFSi dust!!!! arghhh!!

so i guess this is the first salvo in tuning the N52.. looks promising indeedy:top:

Sad to say , the GTI is still having some advantage with its weight and power ratio, have seen some local GTIs are putting out 290hp with just a simple reflash tuning, not even a bolt-on turbo upgrade yet!! and its also sad to say that the n52/n52 is a black sheep in the bmw engine stable, as every tuner is mostly looking at the n54 turbo charged tuning now. sigh....

but never the less, the stroker is at least good start for more future performance upgrades on the n52, esspecially the 2.5l. what's the next item being looked at by tuners around after this some may ask? well there is a performance cam and reflash tuning being developed for the valtronic application, curently still under testing.

just an Update on the 2 stroker kits i have :-

one kit SOLD, and installed, the happy owner will be chiming in with his review on the kit and performance very soon when he has the time to part with his very busy schedule.

To those interested on the other kit, please contact me directly for more details.

yup,if u're looking at performance,the Golf GTi still holds the advantage owing to it's award winning turbo engine and DSG box.but with a stroker kit,a 325i should be able to close the gap and not be left too far behind.

mind,with a turbo upgrade(340hp),the GTi would give even a 335i a good run.and it doesn't even cost much to upgrade the turbo on the GTi(of course,relatively speaking la..)

btw,i wonder how much a 3.0 stroker kit costs for an M54B25 (e60)?

supergripen;358924 said:
yup,if u're looking at performance,the Golf GTi still holds the advantage owing to it's award winning turbo engine and DSG box.but with a stroker kit,a 325i should be able to close the gap and not be left too far behind.

mind,with a turbo upgrade(340hp),the GTi would give even a 335i a good run.and it doesn't even cost much to upgrade the turbo on the GTi(of course,relatively speaking la..)

btw,i wonder how much a 3.0 stroker kit costs for an M54B25 (e60)?

you are in luck, please check you pm bro.

I'm new to these forums and I need help.

I have a 2007 prefacelift E60 523i purchased from Sapura. I believe the engine is a N52B25 putting out a detuned 174 hp and 230 Nm. The same engine block in the 525i puts out 215 hp and 250 Nm. I do find the 523's somewhat underpowered in normal driving. Is there anyway to increase my 523's output to something close to the 525's?

I have a mods budget of RM5K for the remainder of this year. May be another RM5K for next year.

Grateful for advice,
Ravenous.

ravenous;361328 said:
I'm new to these forums and I need help.

I have a 2007 prefacelift E60 523i purchased from Sapura. I believe the engine is a N52B25 putting out a detuned 174 hp and 230 Nm. The same engine block in the 525i puts out 215 hp and 250 Nm. I do find the 523's somewhat underpowered in normal driving. Is there anyway to increase my 523's output to something close to the 525's?

I have a mods budget of RM5K for the remainder of this year. May be another RM5K for next year.

Grateful for advice,
Ravenous.
Bro I believe remapping is all what you need :top:

leforte;357282 said:
Sad to say , the GTI is still having some advantage with its weight and power ratio, have seen some local GTIs are putting out 290hp with just a simple reflash tuning, not even a bolt-on turbo upgrade yet!! and its also sad to say that the n52/n52 is a black sheep in the bmw engine stable, as every tuner is mostly looking at the n54 turbo charged tuning now. sigh....

but never the less, the stroker is at least good start for more future performance upgrades on the n52, esspecially the 2.5l. what's the next item being looked at by tuners around after this some may ask? well there is a performance cam and reflash tuning being developed for the valtronic application, curently still under testing.

just an Update on the 2 stroker kits i have :-

one kit SOLD, and installed, the happy owner will be chiming in with his review on the kit and performance very soon when he has the time to part with his very busy schedule.

still no feedback from the owner ka?

sorry guys the owner kevin is my business partner and he is away on a business trip to china. i can vouch on the kit :top:. i have sat in the car a good number of times and a few long drives to cherating with a jetski on tow at the back after the installation. car performs just like a 330 with similar performance output.

good upgrade for any 325s, :top:

very keen, but reliability comes in question? how can we assured in this aspect?

PMs replied. both kits advertised sold and fitted.

Please Pm me for more details and inquiries.

for those of you that PM me on the stroker for your 325s, i have just brought in 2 more 3.0L stroker kit, please contact me directly for more details. also be informed, there is now a 3.2 kit officially available from my german tuner besides the earlier 3.0L kits.

please find attached a spec sheet on the engine performance with the 3.2L stroker and also the parts included. please be advised, the addition of a 3.0 n52 engine block is required should you have a 2.5L based engine. Price is upon application and not for the weak hearted. as per usual, these kits come with a factory numbered block as per the original fitted unit fr your car, so no jpj registration or checks required.

http://a.nnotate.com/php/pdfnotate.php?d=2009-04-30&c=x3CaSdoz

pdfnotate.php

wow, very very tempting on the figues.

can we hear some feedbacks from the 2 previous stoker owners to share some views on this mod...such as problems, fuel consumption, new car behaviour, etc...etc?

really itchy to explore how a 300 hp car is like...! :top:

you have PM bro! :wink:

3.2L Kit = 3.0L Twin Turbo N54B30 :top:
horsepower only of course, torque still turbo owns

WOW...cant wait till my warranty expired!!
btw, how the 325i auto gearbox holding on the new power and 60 extra torque? can it handles?

Spaceman;370425 said:
very keen, but reliability comes in question? how can we assured in this aspect?

Spaceman;417518 said:
wow, very very tempting on the figues.

can we hear some feedbacks from the 2 previous stoker owners to share some views on this mod...such as problems, fuel consumption, new car behaviour, etc...etc?

really itchy to explore how a 300 hp car is like...! :top:

you have PM bro! :wink:

all PMs replied.

would really love to have all 4 of my 3.0 clients proof the performance and reliability of the kit to you guys, but unfortunately they are all very busy individuals with a heavy business schedule.

The kits are developed and engineered by renowned bmw tuning guru Karl-Otto Noelle who's the former head of development at Alpina. you can rest assured that the kit is reliable and it performs as indicated.

besides the N52 kits on offer here, i do have other kits for m50-m52-m54 engine or supercharger for them from ESStuning and g-power upon request. please feel free to submit your enquiries for all your performance needs.

please find attached below the dyno graph of the 3.2L performance.

NM-2.132-3.2l.QPC_04.gif

aaron you should be nominated the club's ultimate performance poison king!! when you first came out with the 3.0stroker, i thought thats about it, 3.0L only just like the stock 330, now you come in again, and what more with a 3.2L version??? :eek: ...time to sell my soul to the devil to get one of this!

:top:seriously, this is just impressive, looks like there is still hope for the bmw black sheep engine anyway.

300+ hp engine and 7200rpm redline seem like a very very exciting package indeed. what is the stg 2 figures?

Top Bottom