Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
siva@e39;748346 said:
Thanks for posting my udm in BMWC.

It's my pleasure bro, you have a very beautiful and immaculate car :love: and i luv the 'BMW Motorsport' plaque at the back :top:

A trailer full of e90 and e92 ready for BMW Driver Training program
IMG-20120601-00463.jpg

Nice car nice number :4:
IMG-20120522-00402.jpg

Battered but still going strong :top:
IMG-20120601-00456.jpg

The driver is an able bodied person ... It's so very wrong unless there is disabled passenger then it's justified imo but he was alone :stupid:
IMG-20120530-00450.jpg

B33mEr;748602 said:
It's my pleasure bro, you have a very beautiful and immaculate car :love: and i luv the 'BMW Motorsport' plaque at the back :top:

Thanks mate please do give a call we can catch up over coffee i am at Sri Damansara no issue if needed to come over to USj.

Cheers have A nice Day

B33mEr;748608 said:
The driver is an able bodied person ... It's so very wrong unless there is disabled passenger then it's justified imo but he was alone :stupid:
IMG-20120530-00450.jpg

Cacat otak, bro.

initialM;749584 said:
Warning light on your dash bro
yup. it started to come out after i replaced the vanos seal. i suspect it's the faulty o2 sensor the culprit.

huskar3399;749596 said:
yup. it started to come out after i replaced the vanos seal. i suspect it's the faulty o2 sensor the culprit.

Have you scanned the error?

haywire;749600 said:
Have you scanned the error?
yup. two times at workshop. one said due to ICV, one said need to check if there's leaking but both did not show me the error. so i decided to try fix myself. i changed all 6 new ignition coils & new MAF but problem is still there. i suspect it's the o2 sensor because the voltage reading at bank 2 sensor 1 is too low compared to the other one. i am now looking to buy a car jack before buying the sensor itself since i plan to DIY.

owner must had a beemer before this and decided to keep the number and the plate holder for cost saving??

pratt;751028 said:
owner must had a beemer before this and decided to keep the number and the plate holder for cost saving??

Audi??? Ultimate FWD machine ok la

pratt;751028 said:

Or maybe owner plate rosak AND planning to get a UDM soon, so buy the plate first lorrrr...cost saving too.

Wondering whos the owner of this machine since it is parked at my workplace

attachment.php

attachment.php

Must be a long time OM. That sticker was pre 2009.

Or ride cud hv been sold to a new owner with the sticker left with the ride?

BlackCat;751315 said:
Must be a long time OM. That sticker was pre 2009.

Or ride cud hv been sold to a new owner with the sticker left with the ride?

Bro BC, indeed that could be the case.. Wow Pre 2009

Top Bottom