Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yesterday's snap at pelita during lunch

DSC_0248.jpg

Spotted 'WRR4247' BMW E46 at Taman Meranti Jaya Petronas Station bout 5pm of 01/07/2012.

My i know whose the owner of the beauty?

koh_424;755188 said:
Spotted 'WRR4247' BMW E46 at Taman Meranti Jaya Petronas Station bout 5pm of 01/07/2012.

our otai B33mer

koh_424;755188 said:

Hehe thanks for the kind word bro ... got back from a house warming/kenduri of a relative at that time. You live around that area bro?

B33mEr;755313 said:
Hehe thanks for the kind word bro ... got back from a house warming/kenduri of a relative at that time. You live around that area bro?

Don't play play. 330i. :biggrin:

B33mEr;755313 said:

Yes bro, i just staying inside Taman Meranti Jaya only.

So lucky of me manage to spotted u at tat scene.

Ur ride really a beauty & beast~~

tIANcI;755744 said:
View attachment 25402

A nice E60 ... ensuring the car is seen. See how some people can behave? Its amazing.

Always see this ride at DJ and if not mistaken stay in the same housing area as me too. The owner must lepak near the DJ shops a lot as I always encounter his rides when I pass by. Sweet ride!

..oh..this is first time i see this model in Malaysia..must be really rare ?

Yeah tourings are really rare in Malaysia...nice to have...but one bang from the back...headache to find replacement parts..hehe

Top Bottom