Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro, thats an M3, belongs to owner of Eurotuner if not mistaken....:38:

Saw a Dakar Yellow E34 passing by near Taman Sri Muda, Shah Alam - as I was going to a customer's house...

Didn't manage to snap a pic tho! :(

5 am this morning, saw an accident just before simpang pulai exit at NS highway towards south with a black e46 involved. the car was badly damaged . hopefully the driver is OK.

///M5 at Amcorp Mall, PJ. Not in picture: The Proton Perdana Limousine parked just behind this car, waiting for the Yang Dipertua Pemangku to come down from the office (probably...)
View attachment 24309

'Twas parked in the Yang DiPertua Pengerusi Jemaah Pemangku Sultan Negeri Kedah Darul Aman's parking spot. :D Same as the X5M that I took last time. So, idk. Unless Khairy gets royal treatment from Kedah royalty... :p

Saw a couple of familiar BMWs today.

Can't recall the E39 bearing CAN116 plate belongs to who, but I remember seeing it during one of the TTs at MMZ few months back.

Then this afternoon saw Uncle Vincent's E38. Not sure whether it's been sold or still with him though. :D

Eggie86;741208 said:

Can't recall the E39 bearing CAN116 plate belongs to who, but I remember seeing it during one of the TTs at MMZ few months back.

Then this afternoon saw Uncle Vincent's E38. Not sure whether it's been sold or still with him though. :D

If i'm not mistaken the e39 belongs to a person who shall not be named... correct me if im wrong.

He! He! Must be me lor.

Eggie86;741208 said:

Hahaha, No wonder it was so familiar. Couldn't see where the famous E28 was though when I drove past. :D

Top Bottom